Valancourt

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm having an issue with notetags not working.

screen1.png

In order to learn the skill Potence, you need to first learn Power Attack and be 3rd level, however:

screen2.png

My character is 1st level and the Potence skill is listed in his skill learn library.. the skill should not even appear until he is 3rd level! What's going on?

The skill Resistance is listed as requiring you to be 3rd level, yet it does not appear in the skill library:

screen3.png

Thanks.

TheTsunaru

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The command you need to use is <Learn Require Level>, but you're using <Learn Level Require>. Just switch the require and the level around and it should fix.

Also be sure to fix the <Learn Skill Require> in Potence as well, since that should be <Learn Require Skill>

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can I get away with calling a "shortsword" a dagger and not a sword?
So here's the full cycles, I'm not so familiar with actually animating and giving motion so any observation on that matter would be really helpful! :kaoswt:
EfGHbLh.gif

Just now I realized I didn't scale it up so its smol...
I wanna make a YouTube video about reviewing a game, but I don't know what RPG Maker game I should play...
Guarii wrote on TSR's profile.
I want to create a OneShot style inventory. Without having the weapons and armor sections. Just the items. How can I do this?
images
I had to wrote for my job so called document "Annual Rate", based on this document employees will recieve pay raise. I wrote whole truth how I feel about my work and this is how I would summary my document:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amaginus