Clangeddin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello everyone, I'm currently having an issue with BM Advanced YEA Status.

First of all I say that I'm also using the Luna Engine. I mention this for transparency, I do not know if this may be causing trouble or if there is an incompatibility with the other scripts (though Luna is supposed to be compatible with all YEA scripts and BM script is an addon to YEA status, so...)

Black Morning's addon on YEA Status is supposed to display an improved version of YEA status menu with near graphs, elemental resistances, ecc... (you can see more info on his site, that I'll link below).

The problem I'm having is that the character's window (with portraits, names, class, ecc..) is not displaying at all as you can see in the attached image.

I have also tried contacting the author (Black Morning) a few weeks ago, but I have received no reply yet.

Here you will find the links to the involved scripts (Luna Engine not included for obvious reasons, being commercial and all).

YEA Status Menu

BM Advanced YEA Status

Thanks in advance for the help.

RVXACE_Issue_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Terrible Writing Advice, you've done it again.
1635026211997.png
Feeling like my new profile picture is nice. Thinking of making it semi-permanent, does any one has an opinion? Does it look too evil or does it work as a public profile picture? :)
Bishiba.png
My washing machine is a supernatural being. I lost a piece of clothing in there a month ago; searched up and down, inside other clothes, nothing. It just vanished.
Today, put in a new load. When I pull it out, the missing clothing is back! And a sock was sacrificed in the process :yswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_single_firefly