TheBreaker24998

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone, I am doing an ABS type mechanic with the Mog Hunter plugin which is chrono engine, everything is fine, but I have a strange problem, I don't know if it is a plugin problem or I am doing something wrong, when I use the script: this.touchDamage (true) on an enemy, the attack it does is "0", in other words, the script is running, but it does 0 damage, I already tried increasing the damage to the enemy and I even put it all to the maximum and nothing, I also extracted an enemy with that characteristic from the original Demo, but it's still the same, I don't know what to do

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Character Creator for RPGM 2000, VX, XP, & LPC Style Sprites | RPG Maker News #72

Is there any way to get more than 8 enemies in a troop in RMMV or is that limit pretty much hardcoded into the engine?
Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
Finally working actively on Tundra! I'd like to share my wife's WIP art for the starting map and a rough draft of one of the later characters, Katrina. She's very eager to hear any feedback you might have!1623790662347.png
Got my first vax today, arm is a bit numb, but nothing odd so far. :kaopride:
dYOm9IY.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJ1126