Uzumakigyo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey guys I'm having an issue where my Galv layers for parallax mapping aren't lining up with the map. I hope somebody can help me :) I've attached some images of the issue.

The code used in notes was:

LAYER_S 0 DBD1GROUND 0 0 255 5 0 0 0

LAYER_S 1 DBD1ABOVE 0 0 255 5 0 0 0

LAYER_S 2 DBD1LIGHT 0 0 100 5 0 0 0

Attachments

• RPG maker issue.png
    RPG maker issue.png
    1 MB · Views: 7

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Snarkyfork

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I had an issue a while back where the layers were just a couple of pixels off, in my project it was caused by another plugin. I forgot which one. I'm no real expert on anything but if you have time try disabling all of your plugins except for Galvs Layer Graphics and see if its still happening.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!
hmm... I just solved one of the more annoying sideview battler problems in MV.. Passive States and Visual States can make it so when your character is in crisis HP, they don't go back to normal walk/wait when it's their turn. they stay in the crisis motion... neat.
Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
MOD NOTE: See second response before replying to this. - Wavelength
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JegueAvapor