Uzumakigyo

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey guys I'm having an issue where my Galv layers for parallax mapping aren't lining up with the map. I hope somebody can help me :) I've attached some images of the issue.

The code used in notes was:

LAYER_S 0 DBD1GROUND 0 0 255 5 0 0 0

LAYER_S 1 DBD1ABOVE 0 0 255 5 0 0 0

LAYER_S 2 DBD1LIGHT 0 0 100 5 0 0 0

Attachments

• RPG maker issue.png
    RPG maker issue.png
    1 MB · Views: 7

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Snarkyfork

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I had an issue a while back where the layers were just a couple of pixels off, in my project it was caused by another plugin. I forgot which one. I'm no real expert on anything but if you have time try disabling all of your plugins except for Galvs Layer Graphics and see if its still happening.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.
Have a random update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpookyZombieKat