Tim_Seraphim

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been battling this screen for over 4 hours. It happens after an attack animation, but only after I've equipped weapons in the equip menu. I have disabled every plugin except the Yanfly cores, OctoBattle plugins, & other Yanfly plugins required to run the OctoBattle plugin. I've even removed the OctoBattle plugin, saved, re-added it. Same thing. Any assistance would be appreciated. (To think applying & testing weapon images would end up taking so much time!)
Untitled.png

MechPen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It may be a bug with the OctoBattle plugin, but try changing the order of your plugins in the Plugin Manager.

Tim_Seraphim

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It may be a bug with the OctoBattle plugin, but try changing the order of your plugins in the Plugin Manager.
I re-ordered them a few times to no avail. I disabled Yanfly’s Equip in Battle plugin. I guess I will go that route.

ramza

Lunatic Coder
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I re-ordered them a few times to no avail. I disabled Yanfly’s Equip in Battle plugin. I guess I will go that route.
The message would imply it's trying to get some value from something that no longer exists, either a weapon you swapped out, or a newly empty equip slot.
Unfortunately Olivia's weapon swap plugin is obfuscated, so the only person capable of troubleshooting it beyond here would be her.

Tim_Seraphim

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The message would imply it's trying to get some value from something that no longer exists, either a weapon you swapped out, or a newly empty equip slot.
Unfortunately Olivia's weapon swap plugin is obfuscated, so the only person capable of troubleshooting it beyond here would be her.
Thanks! I’ll dig into the weapons and see what I messed up.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hello! Can anyone help me? I followed making cooking tutorial for RPG Maker MV. But for some reason buff state that food gives doesn't work in overworld. It disappears. What am I supposed to do?
A shotgun is not a rifle. Huh.
SIGH its so hard to convince my friend that making a game for fun and making one to sell takes different planning. I don't care about weird bothersome ways of doing things in a game made for fun, but when you are planning to market it, there is some stuff that you just have to streamline or cut out.
It might be a little bit boring and tedious, but building that database of armor, items, weapons and skills are super important.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
new88betscom