Thedemonpit

Lord of the Formors
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Anyone down to insult the inhumane boy logan paul. I like seeing what non populer( by that I mean non-youtubers) have to say on the matter

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
We do not encourage threads which set out to insult, flame, or otherwise import drama, including towards off-site people. This is a company site, not a fan site, and as such needs to take into consideration a wider range of factors. In addition, we seek to promote a site where even when there is passionate disagreement about something, the discussion is carried out with reasonable civility.

[mod]I am, therefore, closing this thread.[/mod]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

edit: third time's the charm? some graphic text I whipped up that I like for the mid-game intertitle, now with all of the actual letters in the stupid damn words I was trying to spell :uswt2:
kcsmall.png
It is december, my dudes

badge_xmas.png
I love it when a plan comes together, and especially when Ruby decides to work with me when I decide to code. :kaopride:
Got sick and had to take a few days off work in order to get tested and make sure it wasn't the big one. Felt a lot better today and thought to myself, "Hey now, I can't get tested until tomorrow anyway, I can get so much character art done today!"
....I watched Youtube and browsed this site for hours instead.
>.>
But at least I'm doing the art now! Yaaaaay.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolas974