Levolpehh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@EgorFlame87 Just a quick glance and your Yanfly plugins are out of order. I doubt that's the problem in this case, but should definitely fix those.

Plugin definitely works, so mad grateful! I use my custom plugin to learn skills but you can learn them in different orders so the list in combat got really messy. So thanks for solving that problem!

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi @EgorFlame87 - I see the issue. Notice that there's no description or help text showing next to my plugin?

That indicates it wasn't installed correctly, or it's not the correct file. On the linked Github page where the plugin is, right-click the "Raw" button and select "Save Link As..." and save to your plugins folder.

Mark_Lecarde

Blue Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi @EgorFlame87 - I see the issue. Notice that there's no description or help text showing next to my plugin?

That indicates it wasn't installed correctly, or it's not the correct file. On the linked Github page where the plugin is, right-click the "Raw" button and select "Save Link As..." and save to your plugins folder.
Sorry, but it was originally downloaded. I did it again, and as expected, nothing has changed.

Mark_Lecarde

Blue Mage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

I sincerely apologize, I have incorrectly translated your text and made a mistake. I did everything correctly, and the plugin worked correctly, thank you for everything!

MikaTeapot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This doesn't sort items in the skill learn window of http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Skill_Learn_System_(YEP) , does anyone know how to fix that?

Assuming anyone is still around, this wonderfully useful plugin I notice hasn't had posts in a while ^^

Edit, I only had to add this to the plugin for it to work with skill learn system;

Code:
ALOE.Alias.Window_SkillLearn_makeItemList = Window_SkillLearn.prototype.makeItemList;
Window_SkillLearn.prototype.makeItemList = function () {
    ALOE.Alias.Window_SkillLearn_makeItemList.call(this);
    this.sortPriorityList();
};

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Aloe Guvner, oh god, thank you for this script. It saves a lot of time with rearranging database.

Latest Profile Posts

SF_People3_1 added!
index.php

Micro rant. The worst part of working from home when you live with your family is seeing how inconsiderate they are. "Hey, you're sitting in front of your computer, that means you're not doing anything! I want to put the TV at 200 decibels!"

If I was working in the office would you still talking me like that?
It's definitely discouraging when streamers give a try-to-say-it-nicely (i.e. bad) review of your game demo. It's like jumping into a cold pool. Bad initally, but it gets better with time. And you are now more alert and see better.
Some screenshots of the pub and lodging with the beginnings of clutter taking shape
TTp8uCw.png

jtC202e.png

bSXgyVl.png

eRx9PUF.png
Backgrounds are not my strong suit... :kaodes:
DazI8jt.jpg

Just realized I forgot doing the clouds... woops

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
numagnz