Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,
I am looking for a plugin that allows item limits on catagory items.
For example,
The limit of Heavy Armour is 10
However you can carry as many light armour as you want.

The game I am designing uses far too many individual items to do this through common events and variables.
Any help would be greatly appriciated.

- TheOneEyedOne

Zarsla

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Why not just use Yanfly Core Engine, and use the <Max Item: x> notetag to limit the items you want to be limited

TheOneEyedOne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why not just use Yanfly Core Engine, and use the <Max Item: x> notetag to limit the items you want to be limited
That only limits the individual item.
What I'm looking for is limiting the number of items you can have of that catagory.
For example,
Think of it like Persona, Protag can only carry 12 Persona's, these can be variable so you can carry what ever Persona you want, but you can only carry a maximum of 12.
However this doesn't translate to other items like healing items which you can carry 99.
(I am terrible at explaining things XD)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Artists out there, is there something RPG maker related you wish your graphics software had but doesn't? (Something like automatically transform a wall tile into a cylindrical tower). I want to give a boost to WecTools, but I'm dry of ideas right now...
having anxiety during all this virus stuff is the absolute worst. I'm the only one missing out on my friend's wedding in Sept. because I can't be in large groups of people anymore due to anxiety.
Well... I just spent most of the day making something I cant even use xD

Hero_1.png
The idea was to look at the original but at a medium distance.
In hindsight, I might as well have just edited the original lol... I didn't intend for it to end up so similar.
does anyone else feel tired after completing a sprite?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aks2279