Evil Plugin Overlord in the making
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
New plugin! Yay!
Ever wanted to set a limit on any of your items/weapons/armors? Well, now you can! (And you don't even have to use plugin commands or script calls every time you want to add an item, just use the pre-made event command!)

So here's how it works:

1. Set up the custom error messages in the parameters, that will appear when the limit has been reached. (MUST BE DONE, OR YOUR GAME WILL CRASH!)
  2. Set up the default limit for all items/weapons/armors in the parameters. (MUST BE DONE, OR YOUR GAME WILL CRASH!)
  3. Add a <limit:x> tag in any item/weapon/armor's notes in the database, this will give that specific item a certain limit.
  4. When you use the "Change item/weapon/armor" event, the plugin will automatically run, so no worries! :p

License: Free for non-commercial and commercial. Be sure to give me credits and send me an email or DM when your game is finished! A free version of your game would be appreciated ;)
Download: https://github.com/DaedraKyne/RMMV/blob/master/plugins/Limit item.js

Last edited:

DaedraTalos

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Please tell me if you have any ideas in which I could improve this plugin! :)

DaedraTalos

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Fixed a bug where the plugin wouldn't work. :kaoswt: I wonder how that happened.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Voting for the second round of the Map Madness Tournament is now live! Vote for your favorite in each matchup! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/map-madness-2021-polls.187/
Just bought the Visustella All Waves bundle... Time to go IN!!
Oh, I was just confirmed I'll be doing small online classes during june - july, on one side I'm nervous and looking forward it, on the other one: I've became the very thing I swore to destroy. :kaodes:
Work starts today at 2pm. I hate jeans, but the dress code says I have to wear them... That's how I discovered I was a plus size. Shopping for my first pair of jeans.
Anyhow, I'll post a new video on TheDazzlingsAreBack as soon as I'm able to.
dEj6ha4.png

WIP :)
Added some cliffs / walls / roofs to the tilesheet and am currently working on roof objects to make them prettier and more variable. And of course, windows and doors that fit to the game's style.
I also adjusted the grass color but i have some issues with my display, so if it looks weird, please let me know :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yatsuzuka_Kou