SilverDash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry I'm a bit busy with other projects right now. I'm currently not available for free modifications of RM plugins even if they are minor.

RedAkerston

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I like this plugin very much, and did try it as an alternative to the 'LeNotifications' Item Logger that i am currently using.

This plugin has support for icons, which is where it wins hands down.

Where i do find that 'LeNotifications' currently wins though, is that the size of the window pop up changes dynamically with the number of items received.

Unless i am missing an option of my own blindness, i am guessing this plugin has a static window size.

Making it dynamic would be a huge upgrade, just in terms of the visual appeal.

Also, the 'LeNotifications' version has the log slide in from the screen side, which is also very visually appealing.

But again, it has no icons.

Anyway, just a couple suggestions. 

This is a very critical mod for any project to have by default.

I'm surprised there aren't more variations made out there by various people.

Anthony Xue

Ancient Architect
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Very fine plugin! Current version worked instantly for me, at least in all standard situations. Thank you for including icons and making the windowskin customizable.

Since items do not actually show up in the game screen, only as list data, I have no idea why this is not a standard function of the RM engine itself.

SilverDash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Updated to version 1.11
- Bugfix: Game could crash when loading a game caused by the v1.10 upgrade.

Gianmher

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi. Excellent plugin. Is it possible to display off-battle exp points in some way?

SilverDash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi. Excellent plugin. Is it possible to display off-battle exp points in some way?
Thank you. This is an item log only plugin. Changing it to include XP should be really easy but it's beyond the scope of this plugin and is not on my agenda.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made a surprising amount of progress in these past two days. Really helps when parallax mapping breaks limitation and allowing me to be creative and make maps that match my vision.
Let's promote our amazing artists in RPG Maker community! I posted right now about my game Phil Alone on Twitter and I decided to thanks Lime Zu, the amazing artist that did all the pixel assets for my game!
I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xen0Warrior