Maronius

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello, anyone got an idea if there's a plugin available, with which I can define an specific item price depening on the characters level?

So for example:
character level 10, then item price 100 gold
character level 20, then item price 400 gold etc.

The multiplicator should be individual settable for each item (so not every item has the same multiplicator).

Last edited:

orochi2k

The Mad King of Neolithic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
somerandomhelp.jpg
So, let's say if you want to make the 7th item in database's price based on the first character's level
The script I put together let you make the price to be multiplied by the first (character's level+1)

You may configure its detail in script or event
make some "if" in script or use event conditin branches .... play around $dataItem[7].price
As "$dataItem[7].price" is global.
All event commands before shop process will affect it.

just to remember to reset the price back after shop process is done.

I mainly use RMXP. But, I think I can still do some javascript when I am bored...
There may be better solutions from people more familiar with RMMZ.
(I am certain there is a way to just reload the datamanager to reset the price. But, I can't find the right function right now.)
I am basically hacking...

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A surprising number of plugins have appeared for MZ since last year. I'm currently making a "shopping list" so that I'll know what I need to test when I switch over to MZ later this year. Much of it is stuff updated from MV plugins, but there are also a good number of new things. It'll be fun to test it all out.
A little dental dilemma this week. One my temp crowns was sized incorrectly and needs some sanding. And dentist was out till Tuesday. Pain is minimal though. Hope everyone here is well. :)
Got like a sudden surge of wish lists overnight. :)
headshot_headshot.jpg
The theory has been proved. Based on an invisible image's data(the big red dot in the previous image), RM can identify different parts of an enemy and do something respectively. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zwloky