Maronius

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hello, anyone got an idea if there's a plugin available, with which I can define an specific item price depening on the characters level?

So for example:
character level 10, then item price 100 gold
character level 20, then item price 400 gold etc.

The multiplicator should be individual settable for each item (so not every item has the same multiplicator).

Last edited:

orochi2k

The Mad King of Neolithic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
somerandomhelp.jpg
So, let's say if you want to make the 7th item in database's price based on the first character's level
The script I put together let you make the price to be multiplied by the first (character's level+1)

You may configure its detail in script or event
make some "if" in script or use event conditin branches .... play around $dataItem[7].price
As "$dataItem[7].price" is global.
All event commands before shop process will affect it.

just to remember to reset the price back after shop process is done.

I mainly use RMXP. But, I think I can still do some javascript when I am bored...
There may be better solutions from people more familiar with RMMZ.
(I am certain there is a way to just reload the datamanager to reset the price. But, I can't find the right function right now.)
I am basically hacking...

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Redesigning characters after such a long time feels great. Makes me excited to work on an old game again.
Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!
Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png
workin on some graphics for my game. was originally planning on doing a cartoony style for the town but I might stick with this instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
will-o-wistful