GamingHT

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey There!

I've only recently acquired RPG Game Maker VX Ace and I believe I've already familiarised myself with the controls and fundamentals of the program but the  project I am currently working on (a Sword Art Online RPG) requires an armour and weapon durability system and most definitely a repair system. I had a look at a script for instances and durability but I couldn't get it to work with the instructions given. Does anyone know of any scripts or a way for all weapons to have their own durability? Repair system? 

That also reminds me; I'm not too good with making items and editing them to have unique values, anyone want to bestow their supreme knowledge on me :3

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It would be helpful if you specified which script you've looked at and discarded, so that people don't recommend it again.

Your second question (and, btw, you should really have one question per thread; it gets very confusing otherwise) is so broad it is difficult to know exactly what you are looking for.  Is it that you don't know how to use the database?  Or is it that you don't know how to scale the values of different items?  Or is it something else again?

This has also been posted to the wrong forum, so...

I've moved this thread to RPGMaker VX Ace. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

GamingHT

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It would be helpful if you specified which script you've looked at and discarded, so that people don't recommend it again.

Your second question (and, btw, you should really have one question per thread; it gets very confusing otherwise) is so broad it is difficult to know exactly what you are looking for.  Is it that you don't know how to use the database?  Or is it that you don't know how to scale the values of different items?  Or is it something else again?

This has also been posted to the wrong forum, so...

I've moved this thread to RPGMaker VX Ace. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Sorry for the confusion, it's my first time posting on this forum.

The script I used and discarded is from this thread (I followed the instructions completly)- 

The weapon and armour system already in the game has a small table on the right of the screen when utlilising the database. It's something about skills and other things but I'm not sure how to present/use that. Other than that, don't worry I'm mostly looking the durability stuff. 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Child base test two, flappin' their arms like it's VX Ace.
ChildTest-02.gif
Zaj
Hi quick question. Is it possible for me to make a custom VXAce script without learning some bulkiness of Ruby?
Never Forget you've Got a friend, Even you feel your alone, Jesus Christ is there to Love and Be with you when your alone
6000 Plugins for RPG Maker MV, Pixel RPG Icons, & Reboot Pixel Font | RPG Maker News #38

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rauro