Xenphir

Nature's Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello I am wondering if there is a way or a plugin to make items drop on-screen and maybe bounce a little before being sucked up by the player if they are nearby and added into the inventory, similar to stardew valley. So basically, player destroys a tree and instead of just receiving the wood directly, pieces of wood drop on the ground and if the player is close enough, they pick it up and wood is added to inventory that way.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
as long as the items are not really on the ground, this could be done with change event graphic and animations played on the event - both cases need you to provide the needed pictures to the engine.
If you want the items really on the ground, you'll need to be able to create new events dynamically - that requires a plugin, but those plugins already exist.

Xenphir

Nature's Friend
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
as long as the items are not really on the ground, this could be done with change event graphic and animations played on the event - both cases need you to provide the needed pictures to the engine.
If you want the items really on the ground, you'll need to be able to create new events dynamically - that requires a plugin, but those plugins already exist.
Do you know where I can find such plugin? Thanks for the info too! If I can't get the drop to work ill just change graphic. :3

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just tested latest update (Map transfers, Credits scene etc...) on MV (with RETRO) and everything thing seems to work as intended!
credits.png
Ugh, can't decide what to make next!
The Dystopia
ikW0BYF.png
Recently got RPG Maker MZ. A bit slower with my current PC but I will be getting a new one soon.
evening progress; pretty happy where this is at so i'll take the rest of the night to myself =w=
5NJGyKY.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sograyish