Items/Skills/Weapons/Armors, how many characters?

ScorchedGround

Blizzards most disappointed fan (More than ever)
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think the description box has no actual limits, apart from only supporting 2 lines (by default).
So you can fill out the box as you want. (the 2 line limit can be circumvented with line-breaks which some plugins provide)

But the amount of characters that can actually be shown in-game is limited by the size of the description window (so basically your game resolution)

and the font size of your text.

Soulrender

Jack Of All Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good to know, that there are no limits, because I'm struggling with dilema how to handle descriptions, read them from text file or generate formatted text (MV's text tags) and paste it directly into description field.

Willibab

The Lord of Whackery
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Kind of sucks, I like long item descriptions, especially on unique stuff :3 Dragon Age sometimes have like a short stories on some of the gear :p I'd also like a description on parameters tbh but haven't found a way yet :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who here knows of the hidden laws of this multiverse? Such as the law of attraction
Exploding Fruits and Rasaks Pixelfarm Assets | RPG Maker News #108

So ghosts can go through walls and stuff, and depending their type (according to fantasy media) they can or can't interact with objects to a certain degree...

So why they don't always fall through floors? Do they always float and sometimes simulate walking? If things go through them how can they hear/see? And why sometimes they have clothing? Do clothes die as well?
my birthday was yesterday...
i feel closer 2 being able 2 get a discount on the kids menu than i do being able to buy booze1627428008986.png
Getting to play your RM game on Steam Deck? How cool is that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mewoox