M.A.S.K
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everyone!
I wanted to request a plugin that would allow actors to access classes if the required item is in their possession.

I just read this again and realized that it might be confusing, so let me explain what I’m trying to do.
All the party members have these things called Personas (I’m using classes for the personas) that give them powers that allow them to fight. However, unlike the other party members, the main protagonist can change what persona he is using (which I’m doing using Yanfly’s class change core).

The reason I want to use items, (in this case cards) is that the player would need to fuse different personas to get stronger ones. Since I’m not sure whether it is possible to fuse classes, I turned to the safest alternative fusing items (I’m using Yanfly’s item synthesis plugin for the fusion).
But I haven’t been able to find a plugin that would allow me to restrict the classes being shown to the actor.

The plugin that I’m asking for is one where if the party has the item it would give the actor the ability to summon that persona, but if the item is not there, then the persona wouldn’t show up when changing personas.

I’m not really sure if that’s clear, but I really hope it is.
Oh, and thanks again.

Last edited:

Mask_Kalven

M.A.S.K
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, nevermind.
I realized I could do this with events instead, but thanks anyways.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.
With my project, I want the player to have access to all the tools they need to get from New Game to Credits as soon as possible; I want the player's progress to only be impeded by the player not knowing how to use the tools the game provides.
Just a little close up shot...
w2xZocX.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broskiman1