It's Pride Month!

Discussion in 'Community Announcements and Events' started by Touchfuzzy, Jun 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Romanticist

Romanticist Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Debatable, but alright, the discussion is over, I get it.

2. Kupotepo

Kupotepo Fantasy realist Veteran

First Language:
    Thai
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Touchfuzzy, I am so sorry that people mistreat you because of who you are. If a war, starvation, Earth rotation or Ebola does not happen in my backyard, then it simply does not exist. Denialism is really high and sad. Touchfuzzy, if children learn that there are different religions, continents, cultures, and foods, their heart is going to break into pieces. Touchfuzzy is chameleon, right? Some people seem to think you just from gender like the chameleon changing colors. Why people think like that. A society where everyone is happy and no one is hurting does not exist when people think my way or highway.:kaoswt2:

3. Countyoungblood

Countyoungblood Sleeping Dragon Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    pathetic attempt at having the last word after your opponent turned the other cheek.

4. Touchfuzzy

Touchfuzzy Rantagonist Staff Member Lead Eagle

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Yeah. I'm going to close this thread, because it's kind of served its purpose now. Just remember:

Discussion of being LGBT and things surrounding that are allowed on the forums. We just have to steer clear of the political portions. Part of the reason we don't need this thread now is because of the dustup that has happened in it recently, but the other part is because you can discuss things like this outside this thread anyway.

Thanks everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.