It's time. I have about 29hours

Zaj

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Malaysia
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Before my mom's birthday is over. I have never been so in genuinely rush to do something since the last decade.
I am always having existential crisis and chronic anxiety. Pills don't help me. Friends aren't around me.

But I just wanna throw this out here somehow. I wanna make a game for my mom, and for my family who never let go of me.

Thanks. The name's Zaj. And this is how my story begins.

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nice to meet you @Zaj! Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about your anxiety. I also struggle with anxiety and depression so I understand how it can affect your life. Have you spoken to your doctor about finding better medication? Also, have you considered getting therapy to help with your anxiety?

That's really sweet that you want to make a game for your family! Good luck with your game! :)

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forums!
I bought this little sign today and thought I'd share. :)

20210515_220654.jpg

Last edited:

Zaj

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Malaysia
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Nice to meet you @Zaj! Welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear about your anxiety. I also struggle with anxiety and depression so I understand how it can affect your life. Have you spoken to your doctor about finding better medication? Also, have you considered getting therapy to help with your anxiety?

That's really sweet that you want to make a game for your family! Good luck with your game! :)
I have been officially registered as psychology ailment affected patient. Sigh

@Quexp Thank you soooo much! Needed that, very positive and cheerful vibe, thanks!

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Quexp Thank you soooo much! Needed that, very positive and cheerful vibe, thanks!

You're most welcome and so did I. It's easy to get down on myself so thought that sign would be a fun reminder. I know this is easier said than done but keep your chin up (not to be confused with ignoring feelings though). :LZSsmile:

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Sorry about your anxiety. I've got my own set of issues, but if you need to talk, I'm around pretty often on here and Discord.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Figured I would start posting what I am working on here. Anyways, a quest system plugin I have been working on:
20mgjmZ.png

What features would yall like to see in a quest system?
Playing my game to improve my game. (Totally not procrastinating)
Hope he recovers fast :|
Looks like it's functional:
It's a common thing to forget eating &drinking while you are working concentrated, right?
If I had discovered RPG-Maker before moving together with my girlfriend, I'd have died of dehydration a long time ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flavastida