ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
like almost 2 years of writing, maybe both.

proud when people love to read (not me), like your story you wrote.
sick when it doesn't readed by many people <50.
both if readed by >2500 or more :)

that is my opinion though, but everyone is different :)

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Both... Definetly both xD

Urosawa

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
like almost 2 years of writing, maybe both.

proud when people love to read (not me), like your story you wrote.
sick when it doesn't readed by many people <50.
both if readed by >2500 or more :)

that is my opinion though, but everyone is different :)
Can i see it? This is mine, but only in spanish (yet)
Capítulo 80_001.jpg

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I dont use the software nor can I draw peoples so I dont have any :D

but I hope the story is nice and touching though, if you like this hobby and did what
you done for over those 1600 pages, you should be proud at least :)

@KillerGin nice drawings though if done out of your head, I mostly draw things over from
tiny images to A4, but I got my methodes, making things like that is something I wont do =)

Oir

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Smart people envy having a passion that doesn't burn out after such a long time spent doing it. Something that makes the hours fly by in your life is truly invaluable. Treasure it and don't let it go.

Last edited:

KillerGin

Freddie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I dont use the software nor can I draw peoples so I dont have any :D

but I hope the story is nice and touching though, if you like this hobby and did what
you done for over those 1600 pages, you should be proud at least :)

@KillerGin nice drawings though if done out of your head, I mostly draw things over from
tiny images to A4, but I got my methodes, making things like that is something I wont do =)

Thanks! Yeah, these are totally original.

Me and my friend are making a manga version of the story told in Killer Gin. Though the manga form will be much darker and mature.

TheGentlemanLoser

True friends stab you in the front
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm "only" at a combined 5,643 hours for RPG Maker MV and VX Ace, so wowwwwww...gosh dang. Glad to know there are people even most obsessed gammak in degica engines than I am.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You should be proud of your hard work. It's your life, spend it doing what you love. :hhappy:

@KillerGin I'm doing something similar. I envy your clean lines. :hwink:

On the subject . . . If one was to draw ero-manga, and include it in-game as an unlockable, I'm sure that it would be against the rules to post the project here . . . however, I have two possible solutions . . . if the content was unlockable via a password that was unlocked in-game, and required the user to install third party software, 7-zip, to unzip the content from within the project folder, is that still against the rules to post here? If it is . . . what if the unlockable was instead a password that unlocked a folder that contained a text document that contained a link to a page on Rule 34 where the official work was hosted . . . is that still against the rules? How can I sneak it in . . . I often wonder.

KillerGin

Freddie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks! The Manga is going to be AWESOME!

I have no clue. I would imagine you could create what ever game you wanted (and post it on STEAM as long as its labeled appropriately). However, what you type and post here (on this forum) would have to be cleaned up and censored..... Thats just a guess.

SO before you decide to share your game here I would definitely ask a staff member where the line is lol.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is this Profile Banner thing new? Or did I just discovered it now?
Well.. I was going to post my randomly generated road experiments... But the new "Attach Files" on profile posts seems to be quite buggy. Also there's no more option to insert Imgur images. Highly unfortunate. Guess I'll give them a bit to fix it and go back to messing with stuff.
my first day back to working on my project and i'm pooped!! hope to get back in the rhythm soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beccokiwis