Izy's Shop Cart Core

izyees

My Secret Santa
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english

Izys Shop Cart Core

This script will add a cart to your shop.

Features:

* Unlimited Cart.* Taxes and offers built in.
* Add/remove item.
* A price formula design for your shop, so you can make a multiple shop with custom price!
* Own price condition for each item.
* Now it's included Lunatic Mode, for the one who know javascript can make their own shopping rule.
* If you pro enough with eventing, you can also make your own system where player can stole the item.
* Now it's more complex and small code not like before.
* Easy to access/understand script call. A lot of it.

Grab it now and see the magic.

Video Demo: (not updated)

Demo: (not updated)

Plugin: (latest)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/htgejmqois0atma/Izy_ShopCartCore.js?dl=1

Changes Log:

Version 1.05:
  - Major Update (Even more new method)
  - Claim as 'Core' plugin.
  - Add price formula.
  - Add notetag price code.
  - Add Lunatic Mode (custom price, add/remove effect)
  - Clear up help with new method.
  - Clear up some code to make it smaller, simple and easy to access.
  - Fix some bugs.
 Version 1.04:
  - Use new method.
 Version 1.03:
  - Fix some errors.
 Version 1.02:
  - No worries about the save thing. Now you can save even when shopping.
 Version 1.01:
  - Disable save while shopping.
 Version 1.00:
  - Finished Plugin!

*Please note, if you have a previous version of this plugin, this's definitely not same from previous as its use a new method. Please reinstall the plugin and setup again.

moldy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is too adorable!!!! And I was not expecting that new years sale idea, nice touch! That gives me an idea...Is this script able to rotate stock based on, let's say, current season? Like if it's summer, instead of one tile representing a coat for sale, it would be a different item like a bikini? If that is possible, that would be such a cool add on!

Luth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Nice, but I have a question : What if you don't have enough money to pay, since I assume you can't leave ? Their should be like a box or I don't know to put your items in if you don't want to buy it after all :)

izyees

My Secret Santa
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
This is too adorable!!!! And I was not expecting that new years sale idea, nice touch! That gives me an idea...Is this script able to rotate stock based on, let's say, current season? Like if it's summer, instead of one tile representing a coat for sale, it would be a different item like a bikini? If that is possible, that would be such a cool add on!
just use a simple event with page, you can use my Eval Condition to check if it's summer or else. So if summer, the player will buy item from page 1, if not the user will buy item from page 2 of the event.

I will update the demo with this idea.

Nice, but I have a question : What if you don't have enough money to pay, since I assume you can't leave ? Their should be like a box or I don't know to put your items in if you don't want to buy it after all :)
If you download the demo, after you adding an item to the cart, you cannot leave. Please examine the demo while I updating it.

The new version of demo will be there soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noxtrasave