Spielerseele

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone! This game was made with RPG MAKER MV and a lot of plugins and extra assets!
The soundtrack was either done by me or the professional English composer Joff Winks, who did an absolute awesome job in creating a unique and original score! The beautiful artwork was done by Nikita Nanako. Playtime are about 4 hours.

The game centers around Jack Hayes - through his eyes, you witness strange and seemingly unexplained events during your investigation of a murder case. The game is focused on the story and centers around decisions and the management of relationships. Three possible romance interests are included.

There are two different main endings and every single decision has a consequence either during the gameplay or you are informed about the consequences at the ending (a little bit like in "Fallout" ...).

I am always open for feedback as long as it is constructive!
Greets,
Stefan

NEW: IMPROVED demo! Play the whole beginning sequence of the game without missing content!

There is a lot that Jack Hayes has to deal with. His past is like a ghost, following him everywhere he goes - even in his dreams. His agency is kept together by hope, tape and the hard work of his reliable partner, Gabriela 'Gab' Carter. Then, both private investigators seem to get the solution to their struggle presented on a silver platter, as a former friend of Gab hires them to investigate an ongoing series of crimes against an influential and ruthless industrial tycoon. But as Jack and Gabriela arrive on the island of Thirza, they slowly realize how far away they really are from the civilization they know.

In a world where the fate of everyday people is decided by rich men behind closed doors, in a world without a place to settle in safety - how far could humanism and fairness ever get you here? Jack Hayes has no idea of the dangerous secrets he would stumble upon as he starts his investigation on the island of Thirza, a place, pretty much in private possession of Rudolph Fortis, billionaire, most important employer, seemingly a patron saint of the society he lives in. But Jack, haunted by nightmares of his past, soon discovers the truth that lurked in the shadows. Things spirale out of control fast ...

Not every enemy points a gun at you. Some will smile instead.
Dialogue is important in The Lazarus Sign! You have to manage your relationships to people around you. Act too harsh and you won't get their support, be too nice and you get played. But even here, Jack might find a bit of solace, spending some special time with a special someone ... if he can win her over.

To understand what's going on ...
A complex and mature story awaits you. See through the net of lies, conspiracies and unimaginable dark secrets around you to solve the case - and make sure everyone survives!

Emotional impact and atmosphere:
The beautiful artwork and the superb soundtrack add to the emotional storytelling and bring characters and environment to life!

giphy.gif

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@Spielerseele I'm approving your thread since I'm assuming its made with RPG Maker MV, but please confirm in what maker this game was made and please indicate it in your opening post. Thank you.

Spielerseele

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi , I updated that information, y'all feel free to ask me more questions about the game if you'd like to!
Stefan

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Except that, nothing to see here. :kaoswt2:
just beat ff7 original for the first time since 2010. having played remake last year, I have a much better appreciation for the original oddly enough. I still like some of the character presentation in remake more, but the original's got a lot going for it.
Ever reach that moment in your life when your juggling a dozen or more projects that you know will never be made but don't have the heart to delete them? Ugh, I hate those moments...
:kaosigh: Why must you hurt me so?
my main character isn't the warrior of light or the chosen one, he's a self righteous, invasive try hard who gets ahead of himself and makes a critical error, resulting in a downward moral spiral that, eventually, leads him to truths that make him a better man, and im DAMN proud of that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tocurse