Jack's Generator Additions

ARHicks00

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure if people still answer this post, but I can't seem to make the mod work. I put the ALL folder into my generator folder, but I can't get anything to work

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ARHicks00 you need to rename all resources to your specific generator before they can work, simply copying the files rarely works.
That is why there are tutorials for adding generator parts on this forum, please search for them and follow their instructions.

ARHicks00

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ARHicks00 you need to rename all resources to your specific generator before they can work, simply copying the files rarely works.
That is why there are tutorials for adding generator parts on this forum, please search for them and follow their instructions.
First time downloading game. What resources should I look at first to start modding?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ARHicks00
there is no modding here, because you don't have a game - you have an editor to develop a game.

If you're completely new, I suggest you follow the link to the starting point tutorial in my signature and work through the tutorials listed there to learn the basics of game development with the RPG-Makers

ARHicks00

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ARHicks00
there is no modding here, because you don't have a game - you have an editor to develop a game.

If you're completely new, I suggest you follow the link to the starting point tutorial in my signature and work through the tutorials listed there to learn the basics of game development with the RPG-Makers
Which is AAAAAALLL I asked for, without all the other stuff. Thank you.

ThewAdams

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good Morning,

I can't seem to find the page. The site says: the requested page could not be found. Has the archive been removed?
Yours is a great job really, but i can't download it...

Koopa901

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey does anyone have a copy of the download file? The link here is dead.

cnoisy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey does anyone have a copy of the download file? The link here is dead.
There's a little thing at the bottom of the post called "Attached files". You should be able to get it from there.

Lightmaker2016

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
A heads up: you may need to edit your first page images, Photobucket is now being stupid requiring you to upgrade to the paid account to post images form it to other sites like this.

I'll probably use these myself, anything to make better characters.

Keziah

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can someone reupload these stuff please ?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Keziah Only the original creator can reupload these. If you notice at the top though, there is a link to a .rar file, which seems to include all of the pieces. I would try downloading that and seeing if what you want is in there.

Keziah

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Keziah Only the original creator can reupload these. If you notice at the top though, there is a link to a .rar file, which seems to include all of the pieces. I would try downloading that and seeing if what you want is in there.
That's exactly why I asked, because when I click on the .rar, an error page comes :rswt

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ahhh, sorry then. There's nothing we can do on our end - it's up to each content creator to maintain their topic and keep it up to date.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Updated the OP with reposted screenshots and an alternate dropbox link to the RAR with all of the hairstyles.

DaneReid

Musician
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Is there a way to make this compatible with Mac? I can't open .rar files

disregard that. I figured it out. awesome hairstyles!

Last edited:

Randy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I think this version of the upload still has the issue where it's missing the bottom color layer for male afro (TV_RearHair2_p18_c).

Was able to fix it myself, but others might prefer the correct version.

Last edited:

vico

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Any chance for we see a precompiled .rxge pack for @Schlangan 's Extended Generator/Editor?

Toxicon

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are great. Would love to use them in @Schlangan's Generator in .rxge format :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

The GIF of this seemed too cool to bury in replies. :LZSwink:
You may have slept with my aunt... but, given the circumstances, cheers.

- Professor Ian Duncan, 2013

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuraudo123