Nosidag

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you! :D
Yea both yours and the original poster's work look AMAZING! Thank you both so much for putting up the effort. I was tired of all of my ethnic characters being essentially bald and there's only so many hats you can use per person LOL.

DJ990J

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Eingrish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yea both yours and the original poster's work look AMAZING! Thank you both so much for putting up the effort. I was tired of all of my ethnic characters being essentially bald and there's only so many hats you can use per person LOL.
Thank you! :)

Emanzi

Ekamu
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
@Jack Saintsworth
Is there a version for the rpg maker mz character generator? I noticed the heads in MZ character gen are a bit bigger. It doesn't fit MZ character generator even with offset.

Uber_Gouber

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello guys. Few days ago i downloaded DJ990J's additions. A great work and i thank him again for that. However, i got some issues with the character generator. The nose doesn't appear on the face. Plus, we can see that... hum... his hair behind. If someone can help me... Many thanks.

no nose.png

tumsterfest

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello guys. Few days ago i downloaded DJ990J's additions. A great work and i thank him again for that. However, i got some issues with the character generator. The nose doesn't appear on the face. Plus, we can see that... hum... his hair behind. If someone can help me... Many thanks.

View attachment 213819
The hair issue is because the "downed" sprite poses changed from MV to MZ. This asset is for MV, but it looks like you use MZ.

AlphaOmega

Alpha Ωmega Graphics
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
omg there are amazing edits. Are you going to make these download able?
There should be a file at the end of the first post that allows you to download all the pieces they shared.

1646927291558.png

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have game ideas, but none of them would fit the theme for IGMC. XD
Why the heck do I keep comparing my games to ones made by huge companies? I'd love them to have that level of polish but I'm simply not good enough.
Hell of a day at the London Games Market! :D

1656892272017.png

Check out my haul!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FistedWaffleE2