Japanese Themed Resources

GrandmaDeb

Modern Exteriors Posted!
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Japanese Themed Tiles and Resources for RPG Maker VX Ace​
screenshot by Celianna​

Please make every effort to use the materials linked here according to the posted Terms and Conditions of the artists, and always credit those who contributed to your game.
Many sites' terms and conditons have been translated from Japanese here.
In addition, please respect the effort represented in the body of work present in Granny's Lists and do not copy them without permission. Thank you.

Asato's Japanese tiles, and bamboo forest autotile
Between Truth and Fantasy's interior, exterior and world map Japanese tiles - follow the fifth link
Cait's Japanese Restaurant, interior, exterior, and Japanese Doors
Celianna's Exterior Parallax presets have buildings for a Japanese Theme
Chihuahua Poison - Japanese indoor and restaurant tiles - see FSM spoiler below
Commercial Samurai Pack
Daisuke Hyobu, or Leopard Blog, (previously Soldier Record) has Roof, windows, screen tiles, Public Bath and pool, hair dryers, vending machines, trash cans, sliding doors, interior tiles - decor, exterior tiles, bonzai plants, interior decor, interior kitchen tiles, exterior decor, statues, flags, exterior decor, door and roof features, weapons and food,
benches, lamps, flags for doorways, exterior house features plus Japanese Sprites
Hachisuka posts historical Japanese warriors - extensive collection with weapons, etc here, here, here, here, here, ships and
more ships
EB's Modern Japanese home tiles - see spoiler below
Glitter - indoor Japanese decor - see FSM spoiler below
Into - Japanese sofa - see FSM spoiler below
Kento's Shrine, indoor accessories - choose the red link for materials, scroll down
Konoe posts Kimonos, charcoal stove, awnings, tea house (interior/exterior), folding screen, Japanese pine tree, Japanese interior floral display, Japanese well, Japanese chest of drawers, Mount Fuji (World Map), Japanese styled flags
Kaduki's Japanese Tiles - see link rpg_map and under Actor-etc there are samurai sprites
Kimaila Indoor Japanese Tiles
Love Rabbit - Japanese Sliding panel doors - see FSM spoiler below
Mack - see spoiler below
MetalRaptor's Japanese-style Bridge
Mogi Mogi Kun - Japanese Schoolgirl sprites - see FSM spoiler below
RPGMakerVXAce.net ReStaff posts Oriental Portraits and Pagoda/japanese building tiles
-RYU- or White Patisserie, here, and here
Satton, check the second to last link for a full set of pre-made, very nice ninjas; there is a generator as well
Takeda Hasake's Japanese title screen
Tokkuri's Japanese Signs
Tomo posts many traditional Japanese monsters and a few tiles
Ying's japanese temple tiles

EB Tiles
FSM Posters Seeking Blog Info
With the demise of FSM, after diligent search, I have been unable to find blogs or terms for thes materials.
These folks posted their stuff to have them shared with game makers, and I'd like to support that effort.
Please let me know if you have any information about these materials.
Remember that I am at the mercy of Google Translate for the names of Artists, and they may not signify.

Glitter

Chihuahua Poison

Love Rabbit

Mogi Mogi Kun

Into
Mack's tiles were scattered in his blog, but even the blog is gone now.

screenshot by MetalRaptor​

lost links =/

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
WOw you are awesome like always grandmaDeb : D! 

I would love to have your perseverance for found all this ressouces!

digeV

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
can i use those resources for commercial game ?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@digeV You will have to check the terms on each of the links you want to use as they may well vary.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@digeV That appears to be a small sample of Mack tiles. You can now find all Mack/FSM materials here. The Terms are set out clearly on that page. The short answer is, yes you can. However, it is your responsibility as a developer to check all terms for yourself.

digeV

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thanks for your help
@digeV That appears to be a small sample of Mack tiles. You can now find all Mack/FSM materials here. The Terms are set out clearly on that page. The short answer is, yes you can. However, it is your responsibility as a developer to check all terms for yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

In tomorrow's video, parallax mapping. I will touch on the palgins of the wonderful @HUDELL
Bleaching my whole head so I can dye it green. Hopefully I don't fry it all off. Pray for me.
Completed my game's menu! :LZScheeze: (Game Title: ⟁False Server)
Also showcasing Galv_ChoicePictures.js by Galv
and,
AKUNOU_Option plugins by Tsutumi Kawahara.
(More details in the video description on YouTube.)

1 million messages is approaching. The end is near! M1M is like Y2K, but forum based. It's a bug that's gonna delete all attachments when we hit 1 mil messages. At least with Y2K we had warning....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
walkerjamesm