Japanese tilesets and characters with horror style.

Polloyus

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese-BR.
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I did some research, but found nothing to match the style of the game. If someone has a Japanese horror style tileset or (and) characterset and can send it, I would be very grateful!

JohnDoeNews

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah... I am not sure if it is really horror... But on steam (and probably on RPGmakerweb too) there is an Japanese DLC pack, with those old fashioned Asian style. You know... Geisha's, kimono's, paper walls, samurai, stuff like that.
If you want to make a modern horror, then those characters would be easily edited into Asian ghosts from the past... (Like... A geisha in a kimono, you could make 65% transparent, give her some dark rings around the eyes, and boom... You got a cool looking Asian poltergeist.

Polloyus

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese-BR.
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah... I am not sure if it is really horror... But on steam (and probably on RPGmakerweb too) there is an Japanese DLC pack, with those old fashioned Asian style. You know... Geisha's, kimono's, paper walls, samurai, stuff like that.
If you want to make a modern horror, then those characters would be easily edited into Asian ghosts from the past... (Like... A geisha in a kimono, you could make 65% transparent, give her some dark rings around the eyes, and boom... You got a cool looking Asian poltergeist.

I did not find :/

JohnDoeNews

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh... Which maker are you looking for?

I did a quick search and found multiple packs for the character generator, but they are for MV.

Scratch that one. I see you use VX Ace... I found this one... Maybe this helps?

JohnDoeNews

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, I was editing my last message before I saw your reply... Check the pack in my previous reply. ;)

Polloyus

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese-BR.
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This may sound strange, but at the moment I can't spend money on things other than what is really necessary.

JohnDoeNews

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay. I can understand that. Bummer though, since they are on sale now. If it is what you were looking for, then maybe save it in your favorites. Sales come and go, so maybe at the next sale the timing would be better.

Just a tip for next time: Those details like: The maker you look assets for (okay, I could have seen that under your avatar) and that you look for free to use assets, are best included in the original question. That way, you won't be send left and right before you got send into the right direction. :p

Anyhow... I hope you find what you're looking for. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I think I'm going to make each equippable item in my fantasy RPG grant a skill while its worn (in addition to the character's learned skills). Equipped gear that might be weaker in stats can still be useful in certain situations if the skill they grant exploits a weakness or resists a strength in the monsters being fought. This could potentially open up lots of build strategies to play with for fun.
:kaojoy:
A lot of those cool RPGs allow players to import their own portraits.
Thus, we shall have that, too. :kaojoy:
Finally, deleted my Reddit account
I cant say I dont regret it, I honestly liked FMA subreddit, but nah, reddit succs
What was the worst (most difficult) part of developing your game?
Ami
need a time to not open my MV,still addicted with new vegas

i wonder what addiction effect behind playing new vegas too much,maybe INT & Science gone worse in many days :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenfried7