Jared's bag of goodies:3 new sprites! 11/12/2015

JaredDufour

Power Ranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
I was thinking about it but overall that happened in 3-4 episodes, so putting it in the game prolly not but spriting the shielded would be no problem at all   :)

Was looking into it cant seem to get a sprite/stat change on two targets for example green ranger gives shield to red therefore both sprites change on single skill with the user and targets stats/sprites changing

If anybody could figure out how to do this in the limits of the shape shift effect script that would be amazing, other than that seems a little complicated for one move i do have dragon shield boost planned for game anyways

just no sprite change...

Putty Patrol added! Megazord!  Dragonzord Battle! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Neka Music

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Empty
Primarily Uses
N/A
Wow! As a big fan of Power Ranger Series, I'm impressed. Would you make Zeo Megazord in the future? It's my favorite zord!

The original Megazord looks quite messy indeed, but I still admire your work. Perhaps you can make it bigger?

JaredDufour

Power Ranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
i was thinking of doing bigger sprites but i really like the rtp look so i just edit the rtp bases :) and as for zeo.... its probably my fav other than mmpr season 1 so yes it will get done, when, i dunno i just got a new job and will be working lots so it could be awhile. Thank you 4 the compliment.  :rock-left:   BD   :rock-right:

captainproton

Dangerously Nifty
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Oh. My. Gronk. You sprited my childhood.

THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME!

Dream!

Champagne Mami
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
  It is nice to know that your work has been recognized and it is now part of the resource directory. Loved the new additions by the way. GO GO Power Rangers.

Have you watched any of the sentai series?. I highly recommend Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger to start.

JaredDufour

Power Ranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
seen bits and pieces of series's but admittedly  just feels weird watching it in a different context (most are for adults) and it really throws me off and is hard to take seriously... lol

other than that its ok

Today is my birthday i will be partying, see you guys with more sprites soon :)

geminidrake

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
A couple of years ago, I made a Divatox sprite. You can probably find her in my DeviantArt gallery or I can be a good sport and PM it to ya. That's your call, though. This is your thread after all.

ShadowFox

Adventurer
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have seen Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger, Tokumei Sentai Go-Busters, Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger, and have seen some of Ressha Sentai ToQger, and I find Ressha Sentai ToQger to be just plain weird at the moment, but LOVED Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger. LAUGHTED several times too.

I have seen bits and pieces of others, but the first three I mentioned are the ones I've seen from start to finish.

JaredDufour

Power Ranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
not too shabby on divatox there im probably going to use it and improve upon it if thats ok with you gemini,

looks pretty good its just the mantle that seems to be bugging me. :)

geminidrake

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Go for it. I don't mind in the slightest. Any improvements will be great. After all, I made that when I was still a rookie in the sprite crafting biz.

Dream!

Champagne Mami
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Loved geminidrake's Divatox!.

Nice Rita Sprite Jared!.

How do you feel about spriting:

• The Ninja Rangers
  • Tengu Warriors
  • Master Vile
  • Rito
  • Master Vile
  • King Mondo
  • Pyramidas
  • Zeo Megazord - Zeo Zords
  • Super Zeo Megazord - Super Zeo Zords
  • Tiger Zord - Tiger Zord Battle Mode
  • Thunder Zords - Thunder Megazord
  • Serpentera
  • Ivan Ooze
    Not sure if i mention it before, congratz for getting that new job!

JaredDufour

Power Ranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
all of these are on my list dream! :)

just been being held back by work lately 10 hr shifts suk :(

serpentera is going to b really hard but im gunna try

i will do all the zords in their megazord modes im not lookin forward to doin each individual zord (its too much work, maybe someday)

interestingly enough ivan is in green, may i ask y? is it because the movie suks? lol anyways i wasn't going to do ivan (he wont be in my games) but if some more people want him I will add him to the list! :rock-left:   BD   :rock-right:

Have a good day all im off to work  >_>   

Wyrelade

Wyrelade - The one and only.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finland
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nice resources man! Might use something :)

Dream!

Champagne Mami
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
  I

all of these are on my list dream! :)

just been being held back by work lately 10 hr shifts suk :(

serpentera is going to b really hard but im gunna try

i will do all the zords in their megazord modes im not lookin forward to doin each individual zord (its too much work, maybe someday)

interestingly enough ivan is in green, may i ask y? is it because the movie suks? lol anyways i wasn't going to do ivan (he wont be in my games) but if some more people want him I will add him to the list! :rock-left:   BD   :rock-right:

Have a good day all im off to work  >_>   
   I think he was the most powerful villian in power rangers history. His quotes were hillarious, did a lot of damage to the rangers and Angel Grove, killed Zordon (even though he was revived by the ninja powers) and was so overpowered that only a meteor could destroy him.

10hr shift!!!!!!!. Are you a nurse too?.

I think Serpentera can be done using the dragon sprite template from the samurai pack.

JaredDufour

Power Ranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
no just kitchen work :( and it blows lol

good idea for serpentara

Im just not a fan of the movie and more of a pro lord zedd fan but ya im thinking about it got a few days this week coming so gonna sit down and unleash some sprites plus i may have something non-power rangers done today :)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Battle Background ? awesome!!! :D :D nice job..

JaredDufour

Power Ranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
All the teenage mutant ninja turtles with two diff looks :) Inspired by blake ezra's sprite image, made for spriting practice :p

Turtle Power!

JaredDufour

Power Ranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
5 new ranger sprites added!

geminidrake

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Has anyone ever told you how amazing your stuff is? If not, consider me one of... a lot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^
*tries to study Emergence of Bangladesh: Ancient Bengal* Matsyanyayam- When the law of punishment is kept in abeyance... okay what? *searches dictionary* oh! Ok. In abeyance, it gives rise to such disorders as is implied in the proverb of fishes i.e the larger fish swallows a small one- wait fishes eat each other!? Is that like... fishy cannibalism!?...Oh! It's 8:30! Time for dinner! *throws book on floor*
Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tiregs