Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have the following PNG (button_arrow):

uc

Upon start of the game, it gets loaded into $dataGui._bitmaps.button_arrow.main[0]-
uc

As a Bitmap, it has canvas and image properties-
uc

Per this StackOverflow post, it seems to be possible to flip an image horizontally using JavaScript-
uc

I am trying to apply their logic to the following function, that processes button_arrow.png before it is loaded into the $datGui._bitmaps object-
uc

The function attempts to create four new bitmaps from button_arrow.png-
uc
uc
uc
uc

But I am unsuccessful thus far.

Doth anybody have any insights, suggestions, or corrections for how I might achieve my goal?

TIA :)

UPDATE (2022.05.25 23:52)

Got it working after coming across this piece of advice from another thread and adapting it-
uc

Last edited:

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:
I guess I have no idea how to properly upload a custom font lmao. The menu fonts are too damn small.

Font_Size.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rpgmaker_mf