Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have the following PNG (button_arrow):

uc

Upon start of the game, it gets loaded into $dataGui._bitmaps.button_arrow.main[0]-
uc

As a Bitmap, it has canvas and image properties-
uc

Per this StackOverflow post, it seems to be possible to flip an image horizontally using JavaScript-
uc

I am trying to apply their logic to the following function, that processes button_arrow.png before it is loaded into the $datGui._bitmaps object-
uc

The function attempts to create four new bitmaps from button_arrow.png-
uc
uc
uc
uc

But I am unsuccessful thus far.

Doth anybody have any insights, suggestions, or corrections for how I might achieve my goal?

TIA :)

UPDATE (2022.05.25 23:52)

Got it working after coming across this piece of advice from another thread and adapting it-
uc

Last edited:

caethyril

^_^
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Wish me luck. One of the leading experts on certain false shuffle is going to check if my skill is good enough to be called "not total trash".
Not an RPG Maker Update but I'm happy to say that I finally passed my drivers written test. Which makes me a happy guy.
FWRu-cYXkAAAUbl
Have you ever been in such a luck streak you felt fear something was wrong?
I'm going to be adding in combat animations, revamping the UI and putting in a new cutscene this week, so this is your last chance to play the MC:RIS demo in its original form! Say you were there since the beginning! https://qos.itch.io/infinite-sadness
I added reflections and shadows. Though one of the party seems to have no reflection, is floating, with glowing eyes. I'm sure it's fine.
p7O1sjG.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PWheeler3105