Javascript Plugin Resource Request

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by KillerGin, Dec 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillerGin

KillerGin Freddie Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hello All,

I am new to RPG Maker MV, I am not sure if there is exactly where I can request new Javascript Plugins (if its not I apologize, please provide the link) but here I go. 

I am looking for two Plugins:

1) Makes the target actively flee the player (Think treasure goblins in Diablo 3). The pathfinding would have to be smart and adaptable enough to flee the target in any given environment (mazes). I have made a satisfactory version of this using the RPP Maker MV event tools provided but it could be better.

2) Allow the activation of events on follower touch. I know it exists for ace but I have looked for the MV version and it doesn't exist yet.

THANKS!

The newbie,

Freddie 

P.S. I am a professor teaching video game design at a local college. I am working on a game that I plan to release commercially by the end of 2016. I am looking for interested parties to help in the project. Anyone interested in learning more can message me or send me an email to thekillergin@gmail. I am currently familiarizing myself with the rules and regs of this site before I post a formal inquiry. 

2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Plugin requests go into the plugin request forum of course...

I've moved this thread to Plugin Request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I think you should make two different topics for the two plugin requests (or make a second one and edit this).

Both requests will probably need additional info, and that can be better handled with one topic per request.

3. KillerGin

KillerGin Freddie Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Yay, now I know the plugin requests location!

I will post these two requests as separate threads. Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.