Freddie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello All,

I am new to RPG Maker MV, I am not sure if there is exactly where I can request new Javascript Plugins (if its not I apologize, please provide the link) but here I go. 

I am looking for two Plugins:

1) Makes the target actively flee the player (Think treasure goblins in Diablo 3). The pathfinding would have to be smart and adaptable enough to flee the target in any given environment (mazes). I have made a satisfactory version of this using the RPP Maker MV event tools provided but it could be better.

2) Allow the activation of events on follower touch. I know it exists for ace but I have looked for the MV version and it doesn't exist yet.

THANKS!

The newbie,

Freddie 

P.S. I am a professor teaching video game design at a local college. I am working on a game that I plan to release commercially by the end of 2016. I am looking for interested parties to help in the project. Anyone interested in learning more can message me or send me an email to thekillergin@gmail. I am currently familiarizing myself with the rules and regs of this site before I post a formal inquiry. 

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Plugin requests go into the plugin request forum of course...

I've moved this thread to Plugin Request. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

I think you should make two different topics for the two plugin requests (or make a second one and edit this).

Both requests will probably need additional info, and that can be better handled with one topic per request.

KillerGin

Freddie
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yay, now I know the plugin requests location!

I will post these two requests as separate threads. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is the "2 status updates 24h" still in effect?
My first attempt at Pixel Art :blink::) (I have no idea what I'm doing but I'm doing it)
Plugin instructions: *exists*
Plugin: What did he say? *error*
I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.
Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChrisCKC