Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I'd like to transform this simple self switch:
$gameSelfSwitches.setValue([138, 38, 'A'], true)

into a game event id + 1 field --> $gameSelfSwitches.setValue([138, EVENTid+1, 'A'], true)

Look like this won't work:
$gameSelfSwitches.setValue([138, this.eventId()+1, 'A'], true)

How can I script it?

EDIT: I'm dumb. I was missing the ().
You can remove the thread. Sorry.

Last edited:

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

I'll leave this thread here and lock it. Even though you solved it yourself before anyone else assisted you, it will still be helpful for other people wanting to manipulate self switches in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Guys, I made a trailer! And, I also launched the Steam page! If you would like to support the game, please Wishlist it :ahappy: ->
working on some tilesets _ノ乙(、ン、)_

CIBl8xT.png

Oq8WKHX.png
aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janekste