jezebelthenun

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey everyone! I'd like to officially offer my services in the world of VO/Singer to the amazing RMW community.

My background in vocal work extends back pretty far, musically. If you'd like to sample some of my singing work, please head over to this thread.

I can sing in any style you need. I can also sing "in character".

As far as actual VO work, you can check out my small demo reel here. This is only a tiny portion of the voice types I can do, and I plan to make a more comprehensive reel once my work space isn't filled with kid/baby stuff. You can also check my profile on Casting Call Club for additional auditions I've given. The quality of the recordings does vary, but I'm committed to giving you the best VO experience possible. I'll continue to work towards editing perfection so that you're 100% satisfied with my work.

I record using a Blue Yeti mic and edit using Audacity. I am not accepting any jobs requiring "adult" voice work at this time.

Thanks for considering me for you voice over needs!

Request Template:

• Description of project
  • Description of character you're casting (The more specific the description, the better I can accommodate your needs)
  • Approximate project length (How many lines of dialogue or how many songs?)
  • Turn around expectation (By when do you need the finished files?)
  • *Optional* - Sample dialogue (This will give me an idea of your personal writing style, and help me better serve you)

Last edited:

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I moved this over from Classifieds-Offers.

Edit your thread to reflect these rules and it will all be peachy. To point out the changes necessary, you'll need to change your tags around as outlined, remove the mention of rates, and add a request template. Have fun with the workshop! :D

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hmm. Interesting. I like your demo, and I may yet float you a request unless I can get myself to stop sounding like a forty-year-old with serious voice issues.

Joey Camarillo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is this still open. And does it cost money. And if so how much?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeselerfinnole