Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Jin Conception

SYNOPSIS
Jin Conception is a social deduction fantasy thriller turn based JRPG. Eight playable characters stories intertwine when three characters enter Final Layer and two vanish without a trace. One returns back from Final Layer but claims to not remember what happened. Who do you trust? Who is telling the truth and who is lying? Who is friend and who is foe?

SCREENSHOTS
Title_with_BG_960x540.png

fairy_village_combat.png

party_menu.png

secret_layer_courtyard.png

sky_palace.png

water_plant_shrine.png

FEATURES
  • Strategic turn based combat involving balance.
  • Battles happen on the same field as movement, no switching screens when combat starts.
  • Affliction and buff system, for example, players cannot run away if they have stuck affliction.
  • Double and triple Jin techs allow party members to combine their attacks with each other to form stronger attacks.
  • Traps can be set in combat for strategic purposes such as delaying an attack for later.

WISHLIST ON STEAM
If you like what you see please subscribe to the newsletter at https://jin-conception.com to get the latest updates.

Last edited:

SoundsByDane

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks really cool. I love the artwork, sounds, and battle system. I enjoy seeing games made on RPG Maker that doesn't look like it was made on it. Does that make sense? I think games like this gives the engine a good name and shows that the only limitation is your imagination. Great work!

FleshToDust

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ooh, very nice. Great art and greater game idea. Figuring out who to trust and who's lying to you is always an intense experience.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Did you create the assets yourself? It looks good. :hhappy:

orange~

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
I think I saw a screenshot of this on reddit or something(?)

Looks really great! I love the artstyle and the colour palette used even more. Very bold colours. Gives me Sega Genesis feel. Looking forward to seeing more!

EDIT: I went to put it on my wishlist on Steam, but apparently it was already on the list : D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

All new MZ Weather & Title updates are also RETRO'able for MV! Updated RETRO project will be released on same day I'll release updated MZ demo -project!

retro.png
Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG
Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!

CSKttqh.png

AABS laser beams features:
1,Shoot penetrating laser beams for player's normal attack
2,Beam's width/damage/comsumes/loot can be controlled by events/variables with great flexibility
3,Beam can rebound to walls or certain regionID
4,Can play SE when shooting beams
5,Beam's images can be solid images or animated ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mazyrok