Pirobi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello All!

This is mainly an announcement that I am planning to work on bringing the JK Mail System to MZ. Along with it, I am reworking the Mail Editor to give it more portability. Barring any drastic changes to format, the editor should be compatible with both MV and MZ projects.

Overview
For those who are not familiar, the Mail System adds a messaging system to your game, with one or multiple "inboxes" that can store messages from NPCs. Messages can come with attachments - items or gold that the player can collect when reading the message. Messages can also trigger common events, set switches, do script calls, etc. Any features currently in place for the MV version will be ported over, and I will attempt to bring any new features to both moving forward.

MailEditor.PNG

Oliin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have to say, that's good to hear. Your mail system is one of the things that I've been hoping would be ported over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Welp, ended up at the hospital with the oldest so mebbe might make the game jam's deadline. Maybe not. Regardless, really digging MZ.
I had lots of fun! Kids loved me, and some took pictures. Unfortunately, the videos didn't send... but you'll see Chica in action when I do a trailer for Fandom Scouts!
Dama wrote on akoniti's profile.
Hi
Thanks for your review.
I was checking the trailer for details and as the woman shut the door at the exact moment the song I was hearing said "you slim the door" and I couldn't resist to add it there. :D And I used this idea one more time on another scene.
Just doing some tileset tinkering again...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MalaacSoran