JK_DirectShop - Skip buy/sell window on purchase/sell only

Pirobi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just a quick update! Version 1.5 is now out, and it features some minor tweaks that should hopefully make it fully compatible with other shop plugins!

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello @Pirobi, the plugin is so great and useful!! Thank you for your work.
Is there any chance that you'll update it with new features? It would be great if the "buy sell cancel" window disappeared while DirectBuy or DirectSell.

Pirobi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello @Pirobi, the plugin is so great and useful!! Thank you for your work.
Is there any chance that you'll update it with new features? It would be great if the "buy sell cancel" window disappeared while DirectBuy or DirectSell.
Yes I can definitely give that a look!

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes I can definitely give that a look!
Thank you so much, can't wait for it. Or maybe option to insert custom shop name in that window, instead of "buy sell cancel". Thank would be awesome!

Pirobi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you so much, can't wait for it. Or maybe option to insert custom shop name in that window, instead of "buy sell cancel". Thank would be awesome!
The plan I have right now with it is the following:

1. If using the default shop plugin, the command window will be blank with the option to put a custom text in there if desired (plugin parameter)
  2. If using Yanfly's Shop plugin, the window will disappear entirely, and the status window will stretch across the whole screen
There will be a boolean plugin parameter that, when set to true, will enforce #1. If someone is using Yanfly's plugin, they MUST set this to false or else things will break due to how Yanfly's plugin changes drawing order and I couldn't figure out a cleaner way to do it.

Still testing things out on my end but I hope to get something out soon!

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Pirobi, thank you so much for considering my proposal. I'm looking forward to it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

*when the One Map Challenge is the only time you can finish a game*
Drifty wanted to make sure the default MV spark animation lived on, so he made it in Effekseer for the contest :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheFaz