Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ace Actor Alignment V1.00
Jaxx L. Timing

​
Introduction
This script enables you to assign your actors an "alignment" between good and evil or however you choose to define it. You can set an initial alignment as well as add or subtract from the alignment variable through script calls.

Features

-Set initial values in actor's note box

-Increase or decrease value through script call

-Change bar colors

-Change all text colors

-Turn on/off all custom icons

-The increment icon calculates how many alignments you define and divides the bar into segments accordingly.
Screenshots

How to Use
To plug and play this script, download http://postimg.org/image/obdosejb7/ and insert it into your game's Graphics/System folder. Open your resource manager and import the new icons. Finally, place this script below materials and above main and you are good to go.

To add or subtract from a characters alignment points use a script call.

to add points:

$game_actors[actor_id].alignment += numberto remove points:

$game_actors[actor_id].alignment -= numberTo set an actor's initial alignment enter...

<Initial_Align: number>...into the actor's note box, all actors are neutral, or '0,' alignment by default.

Script

Credit and Thanks

- Jaxx L. Timing
- Special thanks to DiamondandPlatinum3: http://www.youtube.com/user/diamondandplatinum3 for his fantastic tutorials.

Author's Notes

Any and all critique, questions or ideas are encouraged. I'm still quite new to coding so anyone who has some experience, I would appreciate it if you could take some time and tell me about my mistakes.

On the subject of future versions, I'm open to suggestion, what does the community want to see?

If you end up using this script in a project I would love to see how you implemented it.

Last edited by a moderator:

zSprawl

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
If anyone is having a problem on line 101 of this script, you need to start a brand new game. Took me a few minutes to debug why it wasn't working.

I do have to admit, I like the placement of the bar for your Infamy script better. Any chance we can make the Alignment one look similar by putting it under the portrait?

Thanks!

-S

dioarcangel

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
Hello i prefer ur Aligament Scrip =D but one question i use Xail System Menu Delux the scrips goes finee without errors , but the aligament bar does't show on menu only in rhe Status Option inside the menu how i can fix this ?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can we make it so whenever a banned user tries to use their account whilst banned, the forum should redirect to this
Anyone doing anything for NaNoWriMo this year?
Listening to, "Draum" by Eldrim. If you haven't heard it before, do so. Absolutely lovely, and utterly haunting.
Using Live2D is actually pretty fun once you get familiar with where everything is. :rhappy: And no, I'm not learning because of the Vtuber thing going around, but yes looking at those helps a lot to know what can be done :LZSlol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
estudiosdefrikis