Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ace Infamy System V1.00
Jaxx L. Timing

​
Introduction
This script enables you to use an infamy system in your projects. You can set an initial infamy value as well as add or subtract from a character's infamy through script calls. Most aspects of the system are customizable.

Screenshots

[IMG]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2780/zs48.png[/IMG]
Features

-Set initial values in actor's note box

-Increase or decrease value through script call

-Change bar colors

-Change all text colors

-Turn on/off all custom icons
How to Use
To plug and play this script, download http://postimg.org/image/obdosejb7/ and insert it into your game's Graphics/System folder. Open your resource manager and import the new icons. Finally, place this script below materials and above main and you are good to go.

To add or subtract from a characters alignment points use a script call.

to add points:

$game_actors[actor_id].infamy += numberto remove points:

$game_actors[actor_id].infamy -= numberTo set an actor's initial infamy enter...

<Initial_Infamy: number>...into the actor's note box, otherwise, all actors begin with 0 infamy.

Script

Author's Notes

Any and all critique, questions or ideas are encouraged. I'm still quite new to coding so, anyone who has some experience, I would appreciate it if you could take some time and tell me about my mistakes.

On the subject of future versions, I'm open to suggestion.

ShinGamix

DS Style 4Ever!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
April Fools
Primarily Uses
N/A
Pretty cool idea. Now there can be more Western and Criminal games out.

RenegadeForce

Game Developer and Artist
Reaction score
First Language
n/a
Primarily Uses
I can not get this to work!

I create an event and bring up script and type in $game_actors[Eric].infamy += 50!

Nothing happens! PLEASE help this script look awesome

I am doing something very wrong :'(

I now type in $game_actors[001].infamy += 50

and I get the same results !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can not get this to work!

I create an event and bring up script and type in $game_actors[Eric].infamy += 50!

Nothing happens! PLEASE help this script look awesome
You need to use the actor_id (which is the number of the actor in the database), not the actor's name (Eric) in the script command.

RenegadeForce

Game Developer and Artist
Reaction score
First Language
n/a
Primarily Uses
I am doing something very wrong :'(

I now type in $game_actors[001].infamy += 50

and I get the same results !!!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
haroonheylen, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

If you have asked a question, the board rules require you to wait 72 hours before you can bump the question - the community here is very helpful, but small. And you need to give us time as we aren't paid for helping you, that is usually our free time where we help or solve requests.

$game_actors[1].infamy += 50

should be the correct form for the actor with ID 1

The leading zeroes should not be used as that is formatting in the database for readability only.

J.M. Henry

That Comic Artist
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is it possible to make this apply to the entire party instead of individual members?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryker15