Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Jo!

For the past two years I was shamelessly scrolling through the forums, whenever I was in need for some help without contributing something myself or even giving my thanks. Time to change that. I am here now, and I want to say thank you to everyone around here for being such a great community!

I started with RMMV in 2019, when I was creating a game as a birthday gift for my girlfriend, while she was doing the same using XP. Now we have teamed up to remake our games for the rest of the world.

Happy to meet you all :)

Stimulantfound

La Princesa Stephany
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm working on a project with my husband . . . it's nice to see I'm not the only one working on a project as a couple. :smile:

I'm looking forward to seeing what you two create!

Last edited:

coucassi

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hopefully we will soon be able to present something to you :)
I just checked out your resources and immediately had to grap the extending ladder, so I'm twice as happy about your reply^^

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Cool - I hope it works out for you!

I needed a ladder that drops down so a grumpy NPC (who fires one of Avery's cannons if visiting too early) can let the player up unto his property. Haha!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've decided "Attack on Equestria" should be released first... hence this new ARG channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKiUI8xOVx9dsF4kRXUmxw
Check it out, and subscribe! The ARG will lead up to the video game. It's not a creepy game, but I just thought it should follow ARG standards.
For anyone interested in my project M - i finally made a gamethread about it :D

Yay. I turned 39 today. Another year older, another year closer to the grave.
I'm sure the latest post/thread in the sidebar used to have 5 posts. Was it always been like this?

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClementPanchout