Job Points for Actors instead

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Requests' started by kovak, Oct 5, 2018.

1. kovak

kovak Silverguard Veteran

First Language:
    PT - EN
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I understand this is a complicated request.

So yanfly's job points plugin allows each class to have their own pool of job points
    http://yanfly.moe/2015/11/13/yep-27-job-points/

What i need is to make all classes to use the same pool instead, when you switch from one class to another the job points wouldnt change. I don't know if it's possible to make it happen based on Actor ID but it would make sense to store job points based on Actor's ID.

atoms likes this.
  2. zilgaant

zilgaant Villager Member

First Language:
    Indonesia
    +1 i need this also

atoms likes this.
  3. atoms

atoms Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @kovak

@zilgaant

Look at the plugin commands.

You can make it through battle events so everytime an enemy is defeated in battle actorID gains JP classID, classID2, classID3, classID4

Then, seperately, my other thought isn't exactly what you want, but alternatively, you could use items to increase JP, that would still limit it to one class but you'd choose where the JP goes. You can have a JP item per enemy in battle being defeated through the battle events.

If actor 1 has 5 classes, he could have 5 JP items, the only problem is they can be spent by any actor on any class, and while that would work fine for some games I'm not sure if it would for yours. It's similar to what your looking for, but possibly not a solution for either of you.

If not, the first solution should hopefully work for exactly what you want, I just gave you the alternative as I thought it may work better for your type of games depending how the mechanics go.

vap0re0n likes this.