alltheyuriz

The Question Asker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was wondering if there was a plug into add a journal to the menu that I can use a command to update the story summary with it. If you can help that would be nice thank you!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could possibly use the YEP Quest journal. Rather than making quests, each "quest" could be a summary of a part of the story. The names of the quests can be "chapter" names. Just give the quests no win condition. It may take a little configuring but it should work. Sorry if its not as simple as you'd like it to be.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Who would think putting a power button on a side of a laptop is a good thing? You want to move the laptop and you suddenly press the button.
The second draft of my script is almost done, and I don't think I'm going to write a third draft. I'll make changes to dialogue here and there, but I'm happy with the series of events the way they are.
How you feel about font and dialogue box changing for every main character while the minor cast and regular npc get their own styles? Too much?
Just found an obviously custom effect (i.e. edited by me) in my resources>sounds folder called "rip jaw off". Dear Lord what is wrong with me as a person that at some point I needed a sound *specifically* for THAT??
(...rhetorical question.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasasewamobilbali