◄Journey Battle System v.03►(Tankentai translation project)

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
huh? just do the find option and write zoom and it will redirect you a the good place...

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
gosh...it say : resize and the key is zoom..so it is a little obvious...

sleepingnamja

Big Pimpin'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay, so here is what I've done so far...

I changed the time to 0:

"BEFORE_TURN"   => ["camera",   6, [  40,   0],  0, 40],  "TURN_END"   => ["camera",   6, [   0,   0], 0, 40],  "END_COMBAT"     => ["camera",   6, [ 100,   0], 0, 50],And no matter what I do, nothing changes when I change any of this part:

Code:
  "H_SHRINK"         => ["zoom",  12,  [1.0, 1.0],  [0.5, 1.0],  0],  "V_SHRINK"         => ["zoom",  12,  [1.0, 1.0],  [1.0, 0.5],  0],
And I have not touched this at all:

Code:
  "CAM_RESET"=> ["camera",   6, [   0,   0], 100,  40, false],  "ZOOM_IN"    => ["camera",   6, [   0, 100], 120,  40, false],  "ZOOM_OUT"  => ["camera",   6, [   0,   0],  80,  40, false],  
What am I doing wrong here?

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
huh...did you know how to input a keyword in action before? just for be sure

sleepingnamja

Big Pimpin'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No I don't.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
ho my ....

goo check the section FULL_ACTION  and examine how it seem to work....

and create new key not edit the one ...key don't work if you don't input them in FULL_ACTION things....

sleepingnamja

Big Pimpin'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay, so I've searched down all of the full_action lines and found lines 132, 283, 339, 340, 343, 385, 391, 1012, 1186, 1188, 1240, 1262, 1268, 1278, 1290, 1298, 1305 in "Journey System."

Do I type "zoom" in the brackets of the relevant full_action lines? Like I notice some say "Action branch" or "Loop Termination."

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
not what I meaned before begin to edit the system try to understand how he works in the setup part because you will have dificulty to understand what I mean I just say to look in the full action things and check how it seem to works

sleepingnamja

Big Pimpin'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't want to be that guy again, but I ran into a problem with the Yanfly Core Engine.

When I use this script, Yanfly's, Moghunter's battle hud ex, and Moghunter's atb (or any atb), I'm not able to do anything in the second turn because nothing happens when I click an action.

There's nothing that can be done about this right now right?

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I don't want to be that guy again, but I ran into a problem with the Yanfly Core Engine.

When I use this script, Yanfly's, Moghunter's battle hud ex, and Moghunter's atb (or any atb), I'm not able to do anything in the second turn because nothing happens when I click an action.

There's nothing that can be done about this right now right?
weird bugs.... what it is the order you have your system?

sleepingnamja

Big Pimpin'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yanfly Core

Journey

Moghunter battle hud ex

Atb (every atb has the problem)

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
hum ....you can wait for elise to answer this bugs seem unknow to me

sleepingnamja

Big Pimpin'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I just tried out another ATB. C Winter's ATB is the only ATB that I found to work with all of those scripts combined.

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
C winter ATB is simply the atb compatible with tankentai is normal it work ;3

BCj

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can you use 4x4 spritesheets? And if so, how?

Reaction score
Primarily Uses
How can I create a weapon animation that throws the weapon and returns it to the user, such as a boomerang or a shuriken? I know there's a skill and an animation for thrown weapons, but I want the weapon to be thrown when selecting the Attack command and not have a cast animation.

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
How can I create a weapon animation that throws the weapon and returns it to the user, such as a boomerang or a shuriken? I know there's a skill and an animation for thrown weapons, but I want the weapon to be thrown when selecting the Attack command and not have a cast animation.
You'll need a script to change an actor's or weapon's to use a skill other then attack. Check Yanfly's site for attack replace script.

ディーノス

Make a new destiny!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
hey absolute zero...

you can check my alternate demo in imperfect indonesia tankentai version...

here...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lh2xtue4qbzodtd/Kaduki%20Indonesia.rar

the password is : Deempty

NB : i already make some weapon types in tankentai... such as... Gun(not really),Magical Staff, Boomerang, and Spear :)

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
people all these attack can be made easely

you have first to go in tyhe skill setting in configuration part 

and after you do this

when 1return weapon_persoendenddef weapon_persocase weapon_idwhen 1 return "boomerang"endendand after you do yourself the key word no need of extra script all of these option are integrate in the system 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2 huge market drops in 2 days. So glad I sold my non-dividend stocks about 2 weeks ago. And if the dividend ones drop heavily, hey more cheap stocks for me!
My tutorial is live! It covers using Yanfly's weapon unleash to replace the basic attack skill with a more dynamic version depending on which weapon type the actor has equipped. It also includes how to import a custom function used to generate a random number within supplied minimum and maximum values, used in the replaced skills, to give weapons a set damage range.
What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Botch