◄Journey Battle System v.03►(Tankentai translation project)

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Compatibility issue with Moghunter Atb system ~ after a turn the battle camera stop working trying to fix it~

Last edited by a moderator:

Lady-Elise

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
I use them both as wel without problem. Could you tell me what other scripts you are using??

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
hum it is in this order : 

Moghunter hud ex

moghunter atb

Hiek

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Glad this is finally translated. I can probably redo one of my old VX Projects that I abandoned when Ace came out.
Thanks Elise, I've actually been watching your work since Yami posted about your translation on his site.

WTXA

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
Nice work Elise! this might be better than original though I'm Japanese speaker.

Sadly, Japanese version has been no longer updated...

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Nice work Elise! this might be better than original though I'm Japanese speaker.

Sadly, Japanese version has been no longer updated...
yeah is normal Enu become old and decide to stop do rm stuff if i remember ~

Hiek

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
yeah is normal Enu become old and decide to stop do rm stuff if i remember ~
Nah, because games are still being posted on the site by Enu.

The script just doesn't really need anymore updates right now, It's fine.

JaredDufour

Power Ranger
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
this is very awesome hope you continue to make add-ons for this,

a superb system glad to see it return :)

Aurorain

Overlord Illumise
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Is it possible to make it so enemies remain stationary when performing an action(attacking, for example)? It's..really odd when, say a large dragon picture moves right up to an actor, and slaps him/her. :x

zacheatscrackers

Machinehead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Aaaaaagh, I'm gonna have a hard time deciding whether to use this or Victor's Battle system for my new game now. ;_;

Thank you so much for translating!

Darmok0

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Thank you for all your hard work in translating this system to English, it was worth the wait.

Keep up the great work. It's much appreciated.

- Darmok0

Lady-Elise

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
Sorry for late awnsers! could not get on forum for a while ;_; !

@aurorain:
You could make a new skill for the stationary enemies. You can use this simple sequence

for it: "ENEMY_FIX_ATTACK" => ["ANIME_WPN_FIX"], 

Makes sure to link the skill ID with the action sequence in the configuration settings :)

CharRedBaron

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Lady Elise you are freaking awesome for translating this :p Now I am going to have a hard time deciding between Victor's script and this one :p

Hiek

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Lady Elise you are freaking awesome for translating this :p Now I am going to have a hard time deciding between Victor's script and this one :p
Tankentai is way better, hands down.

Both Victor and Tankentai are hard to configure but Tankentai is a bit easier to mess around with and edit

than Victor's battle script.

Tankentai may be incommpaitible with a lot of other Battle Add-ons but in my opinion, you don't

need a bunch of unnecessary add-ons to make battles filled with systems a lot of people won't use.

You just need a decent combat system and nice looking skills for battles to be nice.

This is my opinion however.

If there is one thing I hate, it's people who add a lot of add-ons to their battles which makes battles take longer.

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
Tankentai is way better, hands down.

Both Victor and Tankentai are hard to configure but Tankentai is a bit easier to mess around with and edit

than Victor's battle script.

Tankentai may be incommpaitible with a lot of other Battle Add-ons but in my opinion, you don't

need a bunch of unnecessary add-ons to make battles filled with systems a lot of people won't use.

You just need a decent combat system and nice looking skills for battles to be nice.

This is my opinion however.

If there is one thing I hate, it's people who add a lot of add-ons to their battles which makes battles take longer.
I approve Victors animated battler it is really powerfull but sadly it is really scary for noob it is a damm hard to use in my advise

(I thinked to create a manual for tankentai but sadly they no need a manual xD! you create your own actionkey~  so no manual~)

Hiek

Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I approve Victors animated battler it is really powerfull but sadly it is really scary for noob it is a damm hard to use in my advise

(I thinked to create a manual for tankentai but sadly they no need a manual xD! you create your own actionkey~  so no manual~)
That's why I like Tankentai, actually I'm sure that's why everyone loves Tankentai.

It's easier to understand.

It's still probably confusing for noobs but still easier.

Lady-Elise

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
It really is a personel choice :3 I tried many other systems and they all had some sort of
special feature that was fun or interresting to use. I just enjoy Tankentai because of the skill
creation,camera and the custombility! 

Still trying to figure out how some parts work. not all is easy ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gintamalinhhonb