Your favourite characters so far... (choose 3)

• Older Karys

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Little Karys

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Risa

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Aswaith

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rauf

• Victoria

• Nezumi

• Freyja

• Total voters

AntareElAmore

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Hey, how's it going?

I've just completed the second game demo and like the first one, it was a real blast! For a demo, you nailed it and made me want more :)

As for some feedback, as well as doubts, here it goes:
1 - I'm always impressed on how many things you manage to put into your game. I know there are a lot of themes scattered around, but to me, it looked a bit convoluted at the last part, with the new world you posted some screenshots. Especially when the whole HUD/System has this japanese style, the whole ordeal can feel out of place. That didn't stop me from enjoying from start to finish though.

2 - Glory items from the first game are those weapons and such we got from sidequests from the first game, right? If so, what should I do to retrieve them? I tried looking a lot, but without success.

3 - There's this sidequest "Money Matters". Is there already a place to retrieve it or it's not yet accessible? Just to actually know if I'm on the right track with the game. And since I've asked, when it's completed, will there be a guide for a 100%ing this game too?

4 (And final, I promise) - Are there still plans for completing/continuing the game? It's one heck of a work for only one person, but it's also a very personal/pet-project. I want you to know that even though they have some tiny flaws, it's still an overall enjoying experience. However, you should do it at your own pace/preferences. I hope we're able to see it through the end, but if not, no worries :)

Keep up the good work! :)

Nakoruru

Ainu Priestess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, how's it going?

I've just completed the second game demo and like the first one, it was a real blast! For a demo, you nailed it and made me want more :)

As for some feedback, as well as doubts, here it goes:
1 - I'm always impressed on how many things you manage to put into your game. I know there are a lot of themes scattered around, but to me, it looked a bit convoluted at the last part, with the new world you posted some screenshots. Especially when the whole HUD/System has this japanese style, the whole ordeal can feel out of place. That didn't stop me from enjoying from start to finish though.

2 - Glory items from the first game are those weapons and such we got from sidequests from the first game, right? If so, what should I do to retrieve them? I tried looking a lot, but without success.

3 - There's this sidequest "Money Matters". Is there already a place to retrieve it or it's not yet accessible? Just to actually know if I'm on the right track with the game. And since I've asked, when it's completed, will there be a guide for a 100%ing this game too?

4 (And final, I promise) - Are there still plans for completing/continuing the game? It's one heck of a work for only one person, but it's also a very personal/pet-project. I want you to know that even though they have some tiny flaws, it's still an overall enjoying experience. However, you should do it at your own pace/preferences. I hope we're able to see it through the end, but if not, no worries :)

Keep up the good work! :)
Hi, thanks for trying out the demo as well. As for the special weapons from the last game, I've not had time to implement those in the sequel. And the money matters side quest remains incomplete and can only be finished further into the story. tbh, I'm not sure whether I be able to finish this. Real life and covid have thrown a spanner in the works. If I do get back into it, I will let everyone know here. Thx again and take care.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

Making good progress with the second chapter. :)

Still work in progress.

(Real life, it is chronically the fourth chapter that I am making.)
constructionworkconcept.pngezgif-2-0acb620ecf8d.gifezgif-2-afeaf16ebb8d.gif "The Great Wall is great. But, most people can only be the slaves who built it, leaving their bones underneath that wall. They spent their whole life to build that wall and the empire, an empire that enslaves them." :kaoswt2: I'm just going to turn it into a modern-day sad tale.

No edits, just gameplay from one area to the next. Plus all my new shiny interface stuff... And I even remember to bolt down the portal so it won't escape this time. :kaopride:
You guys just freely offer up your Autonomy?
I don't know about you, but today the covid frustration is seriously getting to me. Haven't really seen many of my friends for two years, since i moved towns the year before this all started, and well, i miss them :(
so, here's a cute alpacaraptor sketch to heighten the mood:
W7Fhp9n.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avigayil