RMMV Journey to the East v.3.01 (New Version Released!)

Your favourite characters in the game (Choose 3)

• Risa

• Karys

• Rauf

• Victoria

• Anya

• Olev

• Bhekete

• Natalya

• Zorg

• Constantinedes

Results are only viewable after voting.

laithplays

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
so sophia is crying they say i must have 7 persuasion points i collected 5 when i talked to the man who sells rat meat he talks about john the guy who ruined peoples life and they say he is one of the evil people and john is trying to escape the capital.

Nakoruru

Ainu Priestess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so sophia is crying they say i must have 7 persuasion points i collected 5 when i talked to the man who sells rat meat he talks about john the guy who ruined peoples life and they say he is one of the evil people and john is trying to escape the capital.
John doesn't do anything else apart from giving you 1 persuasion point and that information. You need to find the other 2 points (use the hints page on the rpgmaker site if you're having trouble).
Only when you've spoken to Sophia, you can go after John.

laithplays

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
how to get the 6 persuasion point?

Nakoruru

Ainu Priestess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
how to get the 6 persuasion point?
I'm not sure which ones you've got already so I suggest going over the list on the hints page on the rpgmaker.net site.

DayDreamerz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey sorry to bothering you! Ahh.. now I'm stuck at Sophia's room door about her question and I think I missed many things about the answer, could you tell me the right answer to all question please ?

It happened becuase I was skipped many dialogue in some scene due to I usually hold down a dash button.

Thanks, anyway from my point of view about 8 hours of gameplay it was such a great game and I will continues to the rest of the game for sure !

laithplays

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
where is Delphinia and its gonna be fine

Nakoruru

Ainu Priestess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey sorry to bothering you! Ahh.. now I'm stuck at Sophia's room door about her question and I think I missed many things about the answer, could you tell me the right answer to all question please ?

It happened becuase I was skipped many dialogue in some scene due to I usually hold down a dash button.

Thanks, anyway from my point of view about 8 hours of gameplay it was such a great game and I will continues to the rest of the game for sure !
thanks for playing. out of the top of my head:
in love with vladmir, twinned snakes, chaos whorshippers, tonic (the last one), john mastermind vladmir victim amelia missing.

Nakoruru

Ainu Priestess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
people who are still playing or completed the game, how many pictures in the gallery did you manage to unlock?

DayDreamerz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Um.. It's me again. I'm lost now, by getting forward into Monastery, I just did everything right, I think... I'm surely go on the day of Hora 9 PM to 12 AM of that day and be on the back door but Risa always said 'Are we missed something?' So.. am I missed or misunderstanding something?

Thanks for your help.

laithplays

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Um.. It's me again. I'm lost now, by getting forward into Monastery, I just did everything right, I think... I'm surely go on the day of Hora 9 PM to 12 AM of that day and be on the back door but Risa always said 'Are we missed something?' So.. am I missed or misunderstanding something?

Thanks for your help.
ok so i heard you need the 3 cubes and you need a spell to open the door and the time must be night

laithplays

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
guys help where is Emilia's secret hideout please and thanks!

DayDreamerz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
guys help where is Emilia's secret hideout please and thanks!
On the 3rd floor of The Chancellery. On that floor you must enter a first room from below by the left side. (there is 4 door below you should notice that) come in and press z on the wall between table and shelf. You will find it and triggering some dialogue.

Thanks for reply me. Have fun with the puzzle!

laithplays

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
On the 3rd floor of The Chancellery. On that floor you must enter a first room from below by the left side. (there is 4 door below you should notice that) come in and press z on the wall between table and shelf. You will find it and triggering some dialogue.

Thanks for reply me. Have fun with the puzzle!
do you know the password to open the safe in john house

laithplays

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
do you know the password to open the safe in john house anyone?

DayDreamerz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
do you know the password to open the safe in john house anyone?
Maybe yes, at first it takes me a long time to figure it out. But it's simple. You should try to put a date that you are on by this form YY-MM-DD. For me it was 640202 and it work.

laithplays

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
it wont mine is 6064 year month 2 day is 9 tell me what to write please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

FREE RPG Maker Ready Glowing Ball Animation
Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/glowing-ball-sprite-pixel-fx-rpg-maker-ready
Ugh....When you spend hours doing something and then end up scrapping the idea >.<
Random joke of the day: This morning a man wearing a face mask robbed a supermarket in the town center. So far the police has arrested 240 suspects.
Hosting competitions using your game is always so nerve wracking!!!
Social distancing is great, apart from trying to work from home while the guy up the road now has ample time and apparently the only way to fill it is to ride his dirt bike up and down our street all day :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dark_Flame