RMMV Journey to the East v.3.01 (New Version Released!)

Your favourite characters in the game (Choose 3)

• Risa

• Karys

• Rauf

• Victoria

• Anya

• Olev

• Bhekete

• Natalya

• Zorg

• Constantinedes

Results are only viewable after voting.

LUKElcs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@LUKElcs That has nothing to do with this thread. If you want to make a new thread, you go to the correct forum and click on Post New Thread. You can find this button on the right, above all the threads in the forum.
Can you show me a picture. I'm sorry for being such a pain, but I don't see anything labeled "correct forum" anywhere, nor anything labeled "new thread"

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
@LUKElcs What I meant with "correct forum" is if you want to ask for resources you post in the Resource Requests forum, if you want to ask an MV support question you post in MV Support forum. The Post New Thread buton is right under the search bar:

If you still don't understand, just PM me please. We don't need to derail this topic any further.

LUKElcs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks. Sorry to bother you so much. ;)

gvduck10

Quacker Jack
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
the game starts to feel much more reasonable and balanced once you get a four party team....
...and the dog's Growl actually makes physical attacks at least plausible

Pandean

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Does anyone know thanks!

BlueZ03

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Love this game, but seriously stuck.... what is the password to get INTO John's house? i'm completely stumped.

Thanks!

Nakoruru

Ainu Priestess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Love this game, but seriously stuck.... what is the password to get INTO John's house? i'm completely stumped.

Thanks!
Amelia's Diary would've given you this number with one number missing so it would've been trial and error with 10 possibilities.

BlueZ03

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Amelia's Diary would've given you this number with one number missing so it would've been trial and error with 10 possibilities.
omg, the diary that's right.... i should really write this stuff down.... thanks for the fast reply

LUKElcs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
yes, @Pandean I do.
I say thanks all the time. also, you should've put a "?"
at the end there before the "!"
say thanks. :LZSwink:

(just kidding around with you, well, everything I said was true, just about the last bit. your right though, the internet is a cruel, cruel place) (again, kinda joking, but it kinda is, just not always. I actually get a "thanks" quite often really. just say thankyou yourself, and whatever others say is their choice.) (and now this comment is way to long. sorry :LZSblush:)

Pandean

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Huh how did i manage to **** that up?

I was asking does anyone know how to get the spell from Vasily? I did the sandwich quest and everything but now when I talk to him it just is the same conversation with Risa asking if he lives alone and him mentioning his dad. When I go to the monestary on the right time with the boxes and cubes it still won't open for me so I'm assuming I don't have the spell. Does anyone know how to get it?

Wonder why the first post got cut off.

LUKElcs

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Pandean I thought that comment was a little weird. Ok, I can see
it was just the tail end of one. make sure you double check your comment before
posting next time, it'll save you the trouble of being misinterpreted later, I check mine
all the time. also, you can edit any comment if you made a mistake, or
want to say something without double posting (posting to comments in a row)
you might already know that though. just a little advice if you don't. :LZSwink:

Pandean

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Pandean I thought that comment was a little weird. Ok, I can see
it was just the tail end of one. make sure you double check your comment before
posting next time, it'll save you the trouble of being misinterpreted later, I check mine
all the time. also, you can edit any comment if you made a mistake, or
want to say something without double posting (posting to comments in a row)
you might already know that though. just a little advice if you don't. :LZSwink:
Thanks! Sorry, I am new here! I swore I'd written out the whole thing but maybe there was a glitch.

Now hopefully someone knows the answer to my question!

Nakoruru

Ainu Priestess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks! Sorry, I am new here! I swore I'd written out the whole thing but maybe there was a glitch.

Now hopefully someone knows the answer to my question!
Hi, about the sandwich quest, you supposed to go to Pern 2nd map and give the sandwich to Vasily's father who is guarding the big tent. From there, the general inside will direct you to the lighthouse.
Hope that helps.

Pandean

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well, after seven hours per day for a week, I have FINALLY beaten the game.

omg it was so great and fun and just something entirely special that I had been looking for. Thank you SO MUCH for putting this in the world.

Nakoruru

Ainu Priestess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, after seven hours per day for a week, I have FINALLY beaten the game.

omg it was so great and fun and just something entirely special that I had been looking for. Thank you SO MUCH for putting this in the world.
Thanks for playing my game. I'm glad you liked it very much.
I am working on the sequel at the moment, but not sure how long it will take.

meezs

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
eng
Primarily Uses
N/A
After I went into the catacombs in the game I lost my ability to bring up the menu. I tried setting up the keyboard in options with other keys as menu but nothing brings it up. Am I missing something? I have made it through and come out the old church area still no menu.

Nakoruru

Ainu Priestess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After I went into the catacombs in the game I lost my ability to bring up the menu. I tried setting up the keyboard in options with other keys as menu but nothing brings it up. Am I missing something? I have made it through and come out the old church area still no menu.
Sorry to hear this. Not sure what is going on here. It might be a bug. You might want to go back to your last save and see at what point in the catacombs it stops the menu from working.
I will try and figure it out on my end too.

Last edited:

meezs

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
eng
Primarily Uses
N/A
Restarted the game and looks like its working ok now. Must have been a glitch or something.

meezs

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
eng
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ok stuck in the riddle deal. I found the distorted wall but do not know what the combo is relating to. Also the 4 other hints about the marn issue and to decode not sure if I have missed something to help be get the right numbers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I started to paint again after it didn't fit my female character. (I really intend to draw women)

I was more focused on female characters than men.

Score Rundown for the demo I'm trying to get done before Halloween, Or around it. Ending is based on your score currently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeoLightningProductions