RMMV Journey to the East v.3.01 (New Version Released!)

Your favourite characters in the game (Choose 3)

• Risa

• Karys

• Rauf

• Victoria

• Anya

• Olev

• Bhekete

• Natalya

• Zorg

• Constantinedes

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nakoruru

Ainu Priestess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what is non-elemental skills or non-elemental weapons?
I did went into the TP mode of each character. They only have 4 TP modes except Risa.
When you buy a weapon from the store, the description should say element- (sword icon). Those are classed as normal weapons and don't deal elemental damage. Same for skills like Telekinesis.
Characters only unlock more TP modes when you find the floating TP icons on the map when they are present in the party.

gvduck10

Quacker Jack
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I remember playing a demo of this game a long time ago. I will definitely give this a try again. I will post my feedback when I have time. (I am still working relentlessly on my own game that I started in 2019, so... might be a minute)

CORRECTION: Was going to, but couldn't get GoogleDrive download to work, file looked suspicious.
Can you post the latest version on mediafire?

Last edited:

Nakoruru

Ainu Priestess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I remember playing a demo of this game a long time ago. I will definitely give this a try again. I will post my feedback when I have time. (I am still working relentlessly on my own game that I started in 2019, so... might be a minute)

CORRECTION: Was going to, but couldn't get GoogleDrive download to work, file looked suspicious.
Can you post the latest version on mediafire?
on the rpgmaker page, there is a download tab next to walkthrough, bug reports etc, it will give you mirror links like itch.io and mediafie etc

here: https://rpgmaker.net/games/10201/downloads/

gvduck10

Quacker Jack
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Added! I also added glasses to give him a bit of individuality. Thank you! :kaothx:
on the rpgmaker page, there is a download tab next to walkthrough, bug reports etc, it will give you mirror links like itch.io and mediafie etc

here: https://rpgmaker.net/games/10201/downloads/
Sorry, I saw the 2018 date and thought that was old. But I see now its v3.01 and was uploaded in March. I will play it when I have time now! (Don't forget to check out Suikogarden, too. I could use the additional feedback. Your games are much better than mine!)

Nakoruru

Ainu Priestess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Sorry, I saw the 2018 date and thought that was old. But I see now its v3.01 and was uploaded in March. I will play it when I have time now! (Don't forget to check out Suikogarden, too. I could use the additional feedback. Your games are much better than mine!)
thanks, I will have a look at your game and give you some feedback.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you for an enjoyable game, great story, setup, pictures, fighting systems and characters. I finished your game with completed guide. But two things I failed to do.
1. psychic guy at the ware house. I cannot even beat him half way. I guess I am too old for it. I tried more than 20 times.
2. the completion side-quest. I do not know what I missed. I only get one check mark with 99% done. What is the reward for the side-quest?
3. how do i find the code for vip on second floor of lucky pharmacy?

Last edited:

Nakoruru

Ainu Priestess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for an enjoyable game, great story, setup, pictures, fighting systems and characters. I finished your game with completed guide. But two things I failed to do.
1. psychic guy at the ware house. I cannot even beat him half way. I guess I am too old for it. I tried more than 20 times.
2. the completion side-quest. I do not know what I missed. I only get one check mark with 99% done. What is the reward for the side-quest?
3. how do i find the code for vip on second floor of lucky pharmacy?
Congrats on beating the game, and thanks for playing :) I was getting a bit worried that the mirrors were giving you a lot of trouble.
You get Holy Flame Armour for Ankhanessa when you achieve 100%, which gives her immunity to all status ailments in the final battle.
Psychic guy is supposed to be very hard but he is definitely beatable with enough practise. You need to get crits for his health to go down x4 faster.
The vip code is only for devs but I will PM the code if you want.
It's not user friendly so be careful when you mess around with the cheats.

Last edited:

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Congrats on beating the game, and thanks for playing :) I was getting a bit worried that the mirrors were giving you a lot of trouble.
You get Holy Flame Armour for Ankhanessa when you achieve 100%, which gives her immunity to all status ailments in the final battle.
Psychic guy is supposed to be very hard but he is definitely beatable with enough practise. You need to get crits for his health to go down x4 faster.
The vip code is only for devs but I will PM the code if you want.
It's not user friendly so be careful when you mess around with the cheats.
For the completion side-quest,

1. Does the "Survive up to the Final Confrontation" mean all members of the team can not be dead at any point in the game?
2. Which side quests did I miss beside the ones listed in completion guide
3. I completed the gallery, so I got checked mark for it.
4. I found hidden areas you listed on completion guide and some more. I did went to tree bushes, talked to people, clicked at obstacles like flowers, walls, animals, chests, barrels ...However for the first half of the game before reaching the capital, I would not search thoroughly because of the time frame of 15 days of running. I hope I can have some guide to know what I missed.

Nakoruru

Ainu Priestess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For the completion side-quest,

1. Does the "Survive up to the Final Confrontation" mean all members of the team can not be dead at any point in the game?
2. Which side quests did I miss beside the ones listed in completion guide
3. I completed the gallery, so I got checked mark for it.
4. I found hidden areas you listed on completion guide and some more. I did went to tree bushes, talked to people, clicked at obstacles like flowers, walls, animals, chests, barrels ...However for the first half of the game before reaching the capital, I would not search thoroughly because of the time frame of 15 days of running. I hope I can have some guide to know what I missed.
I think it would be easier if you could upload your last save so I can have a look at it.
Surviving upto the final battle just means reaching that point. Doesn't matter if one of your allies died at one point.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks for the vip code. I thought it is for some special items besides cheats. If it is so then I will not mess around with the cheats. No point for me to use cheats.
To get critical hits on psychic guy, I need good vision, fast hand fingers and eyes but my flexibility is not there anymore due to my age. I did spent one hour for it. I think I skip it.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I will have a look at it tomorrow since I got to go to work
Can you also look at ruby sleepers with the TP charge rate? Same with other amours with TP charge rate. I do not see any difference since I set my team with warrior TP mode.

gvduck10

Quacker Jack
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am just starting to replay this (I am not very far yet - just got cyro- and electrickinesis) but I will say it is already better than I remembered (and it was already good to start with). At first the variety of "skills" is a little intimidating, but after that, I really love it. Having weapon skills you purchase, specialty abilities that require TP, and spells that use MP offers a lot of variety that makes it very fun. That was my initial thoughts. I will add more as I get further.

Nakoruru

Ainu Priestess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you also look at ruby sleepers with the TP charge rate? Same with other amours with TP charge rate. I do not see any difference since I set my team with warrior TP mode.
Just looking at the last save file, it's difficult to figure out what you missed before. Not sure if you did something in a different order but this is the percentages you should be on at the start of each chapter:
Chapter 1 (1st Save Point): 3%
Chapter 2: 12%
Chapter 3: 31%
Chapter 4: 35%
Chapter 5 (Point of No Return): 93%
If you have lots of save files from start to finish, perhaps I could eventually figure it out.

As for the TP charge rate, it looks like you only get the 150% if you have something equipped that increases your TP over time. Rather than from a skill or from taking damage. That's just my fault for misunderstanding that feature and not making it clear in the game.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just looking at the last save file, it's difficult to figure out what you missed before. Not sure if you did something in a different order but this is the percentages you should be on at the start of each chapter:
Chapter 1 (1st Save Point): 3%
Chapter 2: 12%
Chapter 3: 31%
Chapter 4: 35%
Chapter 5 (Point of No Return): 93%
If you have lots of save files from start to finish, perhaps I could eventually figure it out.

As for the TP charge rate, it looks like you only get the 150% if you have something equipped that increases your TP over time. Rather than from a skill or from taking damage. That's just my fault for misunderstanding that feature and not making it clear in the game.

I usually get 5 TP for every damage done during the battle (warrior TP), if I equipped ruby sleepers, should I get 7 or 8 TP for every damage done during the battle? I am confused.
So when do I get 50% more TP if I equip ruby sleepers.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/xjj0v0ljky5qj/save

Last edited:

Nakoruru

Ainu Priestess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I usually get 5 TP for every damage done during the battle (warrior TP), if I equipped ruby sleepers, should I get 7 or 8 TP for every damage done during the battle? I am confused.
So when do I get 50% more TP if I equip ruby sleepers.

You only get the extra TP if you have something equipped that gives you TP regeneration. If you use a skill or receive damage that usually gives you TP, you get the same as you would do.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
You only get the extra TP if you have something equipped that gives you TP regeneration. If you use a skill or receive damage that usually gives you TP, you get the same as you would do.
Is TP regeneration during battle or after battle if ruby sleepers equipped?
I see MP regeneration is happened every turn during battle if equipped with silvia tiara, but I did not see with TP regeneration if ruby sleepers got equipped.

Nakoruru

Ainu Priestess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is TP regeneration during battle or after battle if ruby sleepers equipped?
I see MP regeneration is happened every turn during battle if equipped with silvia tiara, but I did not see with TP regeneration if ruby sleepers got equipped.
Ruby slippers increases the TP regeneration during battle by 50%. You need to have something else equipped that gives you a base TP regeneration for it to be increased by 50%.

t28nguye

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ruby slippers increases the TP regeneration during battle by 50%. You need to have something else equipped that gives you a base TP regeneration for it to be increased by 50%.
I am sorry. I got it now, so Charm of Rainbow Flowers has to be equipped with Ruby Slippers. So the total TP generated for every turn is 1.5% of whatever TP I currently have. Is it correct?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'll suggest you to enjoy even just for once some swordplay - then try to justify "switch weapon" actions. Magic will be more credible.
My minimap "works" but you see it is so laggy that I need to optimize it heavily. Tryna make a game here, not a slideshow.
I made some new balloon emotes for MZ.
Look them up in my MZ Resource Thread :)
Wow... For the longest time I thought, my game had a memory leak. I've been doing everything I can think of to optimize it. I was at a loss... Then today I tried a deployed version. Turns out the memory leak is MV running it.
:ewat:
It's not the biggest number ever, but I am so happy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salamiko97