Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
hello.
did the quest for deep cave of fabula .
but when you see the cut short in garden hall the game stops.

Wiwi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a problem carlos does not come with me,even though he say so.Can you help?

norman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
hello.
in Chapter 4.
claudio castle what does the teen medgar do i walking all over the castle .
can't go up the stairs is locked.

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hello.
in Chapter 4.
claudio castle what does the teen medgar do i walking all over the castle .
can't go up the stairs is locked.
Due to canon backstory about Medgar's life, you can't go stair because it's locked. Just go outside the castle to the castletown and to the upper left to the forest door, then choose yes to continue the story.

Wiwi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
He is just not in my party when i leave town of floroma,

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
He is just not in my party when i leave town of floroma,
You need to complete Carlos's quest then go to the inn's bed as you seen the dot on the minimap, then when you choose yes, the cutscene will show up. After cutscene, Carlos should be able to joined you. That's all.

Last edited:

Wiwi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you I used the wrong bed (the inkeepers)

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Minor fixed! Go ahead and download it to make much better!

Currently I am in Chapter 5! Only Chapter 6 and Final Chapter remains to finish the game's story!

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hi. I have forgotten how to fish.!!
Can you please tell me again. x

Last edited:

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
After i cut the tree down i then come across a bolder that tells me to go to see Carlos in Flororma Town. Is that the town before the boulder because when i try to enter it nothing happens.
Can you help please.
You should finishing Carlos' quest and sleep on the bed in the second floor of the inn as you can see the dot on the minimap. After cutscene, Carlos can joined you and allows you to pass.

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Thanks for the quick reply. im kinda stuck now. have done 4 quests. cant find any more to do?
Carlos has gone back to the castle and has left the party. I dont where im suppose to go now.
Any clues please.
Oh and can you tell me how to fish please.
it would have been really helpful to have a journel .

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks for the quick reply. im kinda stuck now. have done 4 quests. cant find any more to do?
Carlos has gone back to the castle and has left the party. I dont where im suppose to go now.
Any clues please.
Oh and can you tell me how to fish please.
it would have been really helpful to have a journel .
Once Carlos left your party, go to the royal mansion in the castle and into the double bed (the dot is seen in the minimap) and choose sleep (you must obtain Promised Ring from the chest after defeating the boss at Mikeru Temple).
For fishing, You need Fishing Rod as one of three useful key items so you can catch some fish for cooking. At any pond or swamp or sea, you see there is the bubbles in the water. Choose Fishing! and whenever the Exclamation balloon on the player's head, which means you must press action repeatability and quickly before the fish is getting away. If anger is shows up, which means you've failed to catch the fish. If heart is shown up, which means you've managed to catch the fish. There are five different types of fishes depending on the type of baits. Hope it really help for you, When the quest is revealed, you need to go to Quest Journal menu to see how task you need to complete.

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Once Carlos left your party, go to the royal mansion in the castle and into the double bed (the dot is seen in the minimap) and choose sleep (you must obtain Promised Ring from the chest after defeating the boss at Mikeru Temple).
For fishing, You need Fishing Rod as one of three useful key items so you can catch some fish for cooking. At any pond or swamp or sea, you see there is the bubbles in the water. Choose Fishing! and whenever the Exclamation balloon on the player's head, which means you must press action repeatability and quickly before the fish is getting away. If anger is shows up, which means you've failed to catch the fish. If heart is shown up, which means you've managed to catch the fish. There are five different types of fishes depending on the type of baits. Hope it really help for you, When the quest is revealed, you need to go to Quest Journal menu to see how task you need to complete.
Thank you. Really enjoying the game.
Could do with a little less monster encounters - its a little tedious.

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
hi again. Not sure again where to again. Just completed the 4 gold nuggets quest and Fiona has now joined the party. No one has said any dialogue so i have no clue where to go now??

Can you kindly help me again....what am i missing - why do i never know what to do next!

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hi again. Not sure again where to again. Just completed the 4 gold nuggets quest and Fiona has now joined the party. No one has said any dialogue so i have no clue where to go now??

Can you kindly help me again....what am i missing - why do i never know what to do next!
Go to Roux's House and speak to Mrs. Roux, then choose "Yes, rest!" and the cutscene is shown up.
Hope it help you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hello guys im new here an i hope i can learn something. I am work actully on my own Plugin for a Tactical Grid Based Battle System.
Ami
--- Equipment Microtransaction ---

M.Knight: How much this item?
Merchant: 79.99 REAL Money
(After Do Transaction In Real World)
Merchant: Thanks,come back again!
(In Distand)
M.Knight: (Smile With Regret) Goodbye...My Dream Console And PC Gaming
Hello folks, I'm an old member deciding to reenter the forum. Greetings :D
When a parent (of a less than adult aged child) is like
"Oh, I'm like a friend to my child. We're friends."
I'm like