granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Thank you again.

Did i miss any dialogue regarding Mrs Roux.?? How would i have known to go there if you hadn't told me to?
I seem to be having to ask you to help me all the time. i hoping you dont mind!

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you again.

Did i miss any dialogue regarding Mrs Roux.?? How would i have known to go there if you hadn't told me to?
I seem to be having to ask you to help me all the time. i hoping you dont mind!
Need to add dialogue for Fiona who said she need some rest at Mrs Roux location in Town of Viridis.
This is Mrs. Roux's house.
And this you can rest to start cutscene.

Edited: Minor fixed and adding dialogues for Carlos who want you to sleep in the bed at second floor of Floroma City's inn and for Fiona who need some rest at Mrs Roux's house in Town of Viridis. Download it and hope it helps you.

Last edited:

kenlan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Hi .
This seems great. Congrats on to complete such a big and what it seems, very good game. When in first town and in the chuch i think, it`s two stair(right and left) but thye are not responding. Maybe sooner in the game? I love battles but i really love when escape works nearly all the time. Good work. Seems like she" can use summon without TP, is it right?

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi .
This seems great. Congrats on to complete such a big and what it seems, very good game. When in first town and in the chuch i think, it`s two stair(right and left) but thye are not responding. Maybe sooner in the game? I love battles but i really love when escape works nearly all the time. Good work. Seems like she" can use summon without TP, is it right?
Yes, Laura can summoning with amount of MP, for TP attack, she need Zodiac in final stage later. For church, I must delete the stair as once so the new update will be coming soon. And Thank you so much in respond. Hope everyone enjoy my game because I am a bit of crazy after I fixing everything and it's done for. Once again, thank you for playing, hope you can play again next time once the New Game+ is shown, all items, weapons, and armors were carrying out just like FFXV.

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ladies and gentlemen, here comes the new update!

Minor fixed and the game is now completed! The new version, V.1.5., has now updated!

Future: Christmas Paradise side adventure was still in development and will be release the new update on December 25!

New RPG Maker MV short visual novel is under the plan and looking for mapper/artist for my works. See my thread on Project Recruitment.

norman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
hello.
i got this Script ' Game_Map' line 41; TypeError occurred
can't convert nil into integer

granny steph

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hi. I am really enjoying this game. You seem to have thought of everything. The extra skills now are great and quite amusing too.
Im currently in the pyramid with 8 numbers to punch in where julia is at the dragon stone. I have tried so many combinations but cannot get the correct order. I cant read the original content now because i have saved over them.
Can you kindly give me the code to put in please. Thanks.

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi. I am really enjoying this game. You seem to have thought of everything. The extra skills now are great and quite amusing too.
Im currently in the pyramid with 8 numbers to punch in where julia is at the dragon stone. I have tried so many combinations but cannot get the correct order. I cant read the original content now because i have saved over them.
Can you kindly give me the code to put in please. Thanks.
On the wall in the pyramid you read the ancient language to get the numbers and on the dragon stone input: 63481796. You can save the number so you can play it again.

norman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
hello.
it's when i go on the airship and talk to cid.

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hello.
it's when i go on the airship and talk to cid.
Any chapter 5 or 6 or last? After Kayes and Laura married? or Mateus mission? or after getting inside airship to Bahamut Castle?

norman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
hello.
after getting inside airship to Bahamut Castle.
now i can go anywhere i when to i island and save my game on the ship.

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hello.
after getting inside airship to Bahamut Castle.
now i can go anywhere i when to i island and save my game on the ship.
Talk to airship pilot Emmet and choose yes, then you automatically reaching to Bahamut Castle island.

norman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
hello.
i did bahamut castle when all my group was fighting in groups.
i can go anywhere now.

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hello.
i did bahamut castle when all my group was fighting in groups.
i can go anywhere now.
Place Dragon Orb Fire on the large monument and the four groups were fighting. Go upstair to fight Dark Guard Pele for the last time. Then Cid's party were switched automatically and go to fight Leo for the last time. Then were head back to Laura's party where they fight against Steel Dullahan. Then Schneider attacks Laura, who was alone, then after first round, Kayes saves Laura and fight Schneider in second round. Back to the group fighting each others, speak to Julia and the group fight both of all villains. After that, Laura was carrying the last Dragon Orb. Go to the large monument and choose yes to place the last orb. That's all hope I'll fix minor.

norman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
hello.
i did all that and got out of the castle went on a island and save game on the ship .

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hello.
i did all that and got out of the castle went on a island and save game on the ship .
Have you finish the Chapter 5 yet? I guess I fixed minor by adding dot on the minimap that makes so easy to see it.

norman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
hello.
yes .

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
hello.
yes .
Good job! Now with airship, you can do a lots of sidequests like Chocobo minigames, Battle Coliseum Tournament side adventures, rare treasure hunting side adventures, wedding side quest and Moogle mails side quests.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I guess if you're just going solo dev, minimize features is better choice.
As close as possible, now I draw all of them with little by little needle sticking.
Welp, back to the drawing board...
Ami
--- Overused ---

Hero: (Drink 3 HP Bottle L)
F.Healer: Don't drink too much,or you got sick!
Hero: Nah,i'm okay. it's the way to repleni---
(Hero Collapse)
Hero: (Weak) Ugh...my head (Coughing Then Vomiting)
F.Healer: I told you to don't Drink 3 HP Bottle L or you're Sick. Let's go to Doctor.
Shaking off the dust. Clearing the cobwebs. Time to get back to gam-mak!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matkacharts