The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks Megumi.
I am just about finishing side quests after we get the ship for the first time. Maybe I haven't progressed that far yet but I don't want to miss any key items if possible :)
I equip Thief Gloves to Carlos but he doesn't have Steal skill, did I miss anything? I couldn't find it under learn skills command either.
Can I ask for more hints where to find :
- codes for some books in castles or homes?
- cooking utensils such as spoon, knife etc? I found an empty pot but not sure have seen others.
Oops, sorry about it. At least I have to remove this so Cid has an only Steal skill in Thievery skillset.

Also there's cookbooks and cooking utensils you can found it from Chapter 1 and later.
- Iron Chef Vol.1, Recipe Book and Oven Mitts (in lady's house in Claudio, Chapter 1)
- Iron Chef Vol.2 (in Medgar's Ship, press "Q" button when you on the ship to switch to the ship's interior, Chapter 2 and later)
- Iron Chef Vol.3 and Empty Pot (in Eric's house in Olando, Chapter 3)
- Iron Chef Vol.4 and Kitchen Knife (in the house in Romanila, Chapter 4)
- Iron Chef Vol.5 (found in Ursulia's Inn in Ursulia Castle, Chapter 5, 6 and Final) and Spoon (in Ursulia Castle Kitchen, Chapter 5)
- Iron Chef Premium Issue (in Chamber of Holy Knights at Sirfania Island, Chapter 6 "rare")

A codes of old book you can found anywhere in castles or towns.

This video will be more helpful for you:

And finally, you need to use minimap to see the dots everywhere so you can easily obtain items/weapons/key items in the chests, bookshelves, cooking shelves, etc.. Just go to key item menu and choose map to open.

Phew, this will help you a lot.

c3rise

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Yay thanks so much for the big hints :)
Megumi, FYI the game crashes whenever I tried using Laura's Odin skill. You might want to have a look at that issue when you have time.

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yay thanks so much for the big hints :)
Megumi, FYI the game crashes whenever I tried using Laura's Odin skill. You might want to have a look at that issue when you have time.
It works fine for me, Odin has a cinematic summoning scene from Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- and not crashes.

Odin's skill kills all enemies instantly 50% and sometime fails.

Last edited:

c3rise

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hi Megumi, I still have crashes not sure why so I try not using the skill for now.
Hope you can help with the following please :smile:
- Best Royal Wedding quest : I don't know where to find Loz, I found Dairou but that line is still white instead of green and Loz is green instead of white even though I haven't found him. I found the other 2. Now the quest is green but I haven't approached Pudding A La Mode yet for rewards.
- Gil Collector No 4 : I have defeated Queen Skyria and only have last line remaining on the quest which is to take money to the maid but she keeps telling me to defeat Queen Skyria. Is this a glitch?
- When can I enter Kage town? I can get in but can not get out, not sure why.
- I am at the stage where I am supposed to go to Shinryuu Alter. Should I go to the Alter or explore more first?
Many thanks :smile:

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sorry about it.
- Royal Wedding Quest is only available in Chapter 6. Loz is at Claudio Castle's Dungeon, Dairou at Helgroge's Dining Room, Efunia at near Lowil's house in Limestone Kingdom's Castletown and Pilate is at Romanila Castle. You must give them the the wedding key items and after weddings, go back to Neofytos Waterfall where Pudding A La Mode is here to pick up the rewards. Edited: Fixed the green line completed quest and I should update it right away.
- For 50.000Gil after defeating Queen Skyria and before you meet the superboss Epsilon, bring it to the maid after that. It seems work fine for me.
- For Kage Town in Chapter 6, you must get out at north of the town instead of south, it's locked for now and no one getting out the field afterward.
- And after finishing Amber Factory, go to the airship and press "Q" button to switch to Interior and speak to Cid for the plan. After that, Shinryuu Altar should be unlock.

Altar.PNG
The altar is at west of Helgroge Kingdom in Outer Continent.

For Odin's summoning, seems to has crashed and it's still work fine for me after replacing video with better quality summoning video. There's no problem if you don't use it and use Candle of Life offensive items, Zina's Iai Strike, Julia's Quicksand or any skills contained Death spell instead.

Hope it helps you a lot.

Last edited:

c3rise

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Yay finished Pudding's quest and I re-do the Queen Skyria one since I defeated Epsilon before finishing the maid's quest. Candle of Life is very useful!
Megumi, I am stuck with 1 more location for Gawain :oops: I think I have explored every city and castle including Neptune Kingdom... I am doing Soliania now but just want to finish Gawain's quest.
And I still have heaps of missing monsters from the catalogue, how do I know where to find them? Thanks again for your help! :smile:

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yay finished Pudding's quest and I re-do the Queen Skyria one since I defeated Epsilon before finishing the maid's quest. Candle of Life is very useful!
Megumi, I am stuck with 1 more location for Gawain :oops: I think I have explored every city and castle including Neptune Kingdom... I am doing Soliania now but just want to finish Gawain's quest.
And I still have heaps of missing monsters from the catalogue, how do I know where to find them? Thanks again for your help! :smile:
There are 12 locations you can found Gawain:
List of Gawain's Meeting Location:
1. Floroma City
2. Town of Viridis
3. Olando Capital
4. Medias Village
5. Ursulia Castletown
6. Limestone Kingdom
7. Helgroge Kingdom
8. Town Lenka (Side Quest)
9. Farplane Village
10. Neptune Kingdom of Water
11. Romanila Island
12. Claudio Kingdom

Once you complete, the Gaea Tower will be unlocked as sidequest. You have to equipped Lucky Charm to avoid chance of encounter with Tonberry until you reach the treasure chest. After defeating optional boss, you obtained the key item.

For final stage sidequest given from Gawain, you must finish the four demon warriors bosses first and once you defeat the last one, you enter the Demon Castle, there is another superboss is waiting for you. After defeating him and obtain wealth of gillion, go back to underground hideout where the boss was and give it back to Gawain and he will give you an awesome rewards.

Good luck.

c3rise

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thanks Megumi, I finished Gaea Tower but where is Gawain now?

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks Megumi, I finished Gaea Tower but where is Gawain now?
In Soliania's second phase Hall of Emotionals and in Ground Armory where Gawain setting in Inn corner poor and want to make himself a rich again. On the sidequest given from Gawain, you must finish the four demon warriors bosses first and once you defeat the last one, you enter the Demon Castle, there is another superboss is waiting for you. After defeating him and obtain Wealth of Gillion, go back to Ground Armory where the boss is defeated was and give it back to Gawain in Inn corner and he will give you the awesome rewards.

c3rise

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Thanks Megumi, Gawain quest is complete! :smile:
Where is Hydra Serpent please?

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thanks Megumi, Gawain quest is complete! :smile:
Where is Hydra Serpent please?
In Fiery Boilroom during the quest from Trevor, go right instead of down and you found the hole. Save the game before challenging the monster. Dig it many time until the monster awake from the noise. Choice "Let's hunt him" and the battle is getting dangerous as Enou and Epsilon. After defeating Hydra Serpent, you obtain the Secret Amulet, so go back to Ground Armory to give it back to Trevor and he will gives you the rewards as well as Synthesis Shop will unlocked. After obtaining Mythical Kingship, go to the space dimension and unlock it using this kingship to obtain Laura's ultimate summoning beast: Zodiac, her TP attack.

Hope it will help you.

kenlan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Hi.( EDIT: I tried to test an earlier save-file to see what i`m missing, and after goes to sleep at the castle, there`s one "cutscene" where i`m caught in endless battles with Elia that fights Zina, 10 times now and then i quit. Something wrong or should i kill her a lot of times? Maybe the sleep at the castle what was make me having trouble later when i could n`t enter the town.)
I haven`t played for a while, and have forget what to do. Not only the temple down below to west, But here too , i can`t enter the town . What have i missed?1603110718910.png

Last edited:

Megumi_Aramaki

The Goddess of Games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi.( EDIT: I tried to test an earlier save-file to see what i`m missing, and after goes to sleep at the castle, there`s one "cutscene" where i`m caught in endless battles with Elia that fights Zina, 10 times now and then i quit. Something wrong or should i kill her a lot of times? Maybe the sleep at the castle what was make me having trouble later when i could n`t enter the town.)
I haven`t played for a while, and have forget what to do. Not only the temple down below to west, But here too , i can`t enter the town . What have i missed?View attachment 164423
After defeating both Garnok and Elia, just ignore them and keep escape until the cutscene ends, then first you must go to Temple of Sleeping Bliss and defeat the boss for more information so the town could available for visit.

kenlan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
Hi
Yes thanks, i don`t think i ever fight Garnok but it works anyway. But i think it was two battles but against Elia both times. However, it`s a really great games. So many good games and so little time :) .

Landbark

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah sorry. My mistake. I should've said spelling error in the word wrong.
Later I found one in a library when talking to a girl.

Gonna try this game some more later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh no. That moment when you try to fix something you modified in your game, like, a year ago but didn't want to fix then, and you now have no idea what you even did. Me right now, trying to figure out why my gold window is over stretched?
LittlePIGGY wrote on atreyoray's profile.
Where are you TT^TT
We need ARP_InGameManual for MZ
Oh my gosh. Thank you, Macy's! Thank you so much! You have made me very happy!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What are you thankful for? I'm thankful that I no longer have PTSD, and that I get to enjoy a good meal with my mom and stepdad! It might not be the same as before COVID, but at least I still get to enjoy the holiday!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eryndor