hiimmaru

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Everyone!How is going today?I hope is great!Well,can someone tell how i import my custom tileset?I made in aseprite!If you know,please put in comments!Have a nice day guys!:rswt

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In the Database -> Tileset tab you can create or modify tilesets, and click on each section to define what image file is being used.

The Help file has thorough information on how to format your custom tileset, and if you can't figure it out from the buttons on that screen, you can simply Google "RPG Maker MV import tileset" and find video tutorials.

hiimmaru

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In the Database -> Tileset tab you can create or modify tilesets, and click on each section to define what image file is being used.

The Help file has thorough information on how to format your custom tileset, and if you can't figure it out from the buttons on that screen, you can simply Google "RPG Maker MV import tileset" and find video tutorials.
Thank you so much dude!Have a nice day!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there. Please use meaningful thread titles in future - put your question AS the thread title, if it fits. Also, "how do I ..." questions should go in the Support forum for the engine you are using, as sometimes the answer will be different for different engines.

I will move this to MV Support

but if you are actually using something else, please say so, so it can be moved there instead.

hiimmaru

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh im sorry!Im new here so yea!Thanks for the warning!

Sword_of_Dusk

Ace Attorney
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you're writing the script for your game, do make sure to put spaces between new sentences. You aren't doing that in your posts, and it's kind of hard to read. Definitely don't make that mistake in your game.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v
Well, I've got a party tomorrow, and my friends are coming over. I wanted to work a bit on the Fandom Scouts assets so I can be ready when that update arrives... in other news, Pizza Time Horror is getting a second teaser, and it shows Cabaret Helen's last performance before the location closed.
Also who used to be scared of Chuck E as a kid? I was! Now I love him!
The new cards and what they do:

(I am clearly not a youtuber... Haha)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuzmitchoww