Jump fuction with unique character graphic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doinathing

That Guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I've seen a number of Jump Button Common events, and I even managed to create my own, but I haven't been able to get a change in character animation working. Does anyone have an idea as to how to do this? Thanks!

KK20

Just some XP Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Rather than using events, you could just use a script, such as

Doinathing

That Guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Rather than using events, you could just use a script, such as
Ah, I had seen that one, but it says not for commerciall use. I was planning on selling my game for a couple dollars on itch.io or something, so I coulldn't use that. Any other ideas?

EDIT: I emailed nathmatt at his hotmail adress and asked him if I have permission to use his script. Here's hoping he responds!

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finished the draft of some of this dude's motions!

mc0xoB4.gif

gonna work on the drafts of the other 3 now before i put detail, need to position these rather tall sprites well on the field

waiting for the term to end so i can get more time w this :kaodes:
Vaguely toying with demon/tiefling type parts but will probably work on something else first because eventually I'm going to have to make wings and I don't feel up to it yet. In the meantime, this guy:

TestChara-15.gif

I ended up reworking the interface, and Poppet's animations so she has a wand now and waves it to fire a shot. Also I gave her a shadow. Still have to rerender other stuff with shadows but eh.... I like her new "pew pew" wand. :LZSexcite:
PSA: please stop putting the word 'Eternal' in your game titles.
RMMZ: "Simple enough for a child!"
also RMMZ: "What, you're trying to make an RPG and you didn't know about Euler angles?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sataesim