Jump fuction with unique character graphic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doinathing

That Guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I've seen a number of Jump Button Common events, and I even managed to create my own, but I haven't been able to get a change in character animation working. Does anyone have an idea as to how to do this? Thanks!

KK20

Just some XP Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Rather than using events, you could just use a script, such as

Doinathing

That Guy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Rather than using events, you could just use a script, such as
Ah, I had seen that one, but it says not for commerciall use. I was planning on selling my game for a couple dollars on itch.io or something, so I coulldn't use that. Any other ideas?

EDIT: I emailed nathmatt at his hotmail adress and asked him if I have permission to use his script. Here's hoping he responds!

Last edited:

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My computer broke yesterday, so no RPG maker for at least a week until I can get it repaired. :(
Just wanted to share how my game won 1st place in a game jam for itch.io. Everyone else used Unreal, Unity, GMS2, Godot, etc but I used RPG Maker 2003 :guffaw: It just shows that you can create a good game and it doesn't matter which engine you use
Working on cutscenes~

if your game is the first (or ONLY) in a series and still has a colon in its title, you are a bad person and I hate you...... jk.

who could ever hate BETWEEN: TWO SOULS?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fuzzion